PEAK 2 PEAK Experience
When in Whistler don’t miss out on the world-record breaking PEAK 2 PEAK Experience.
BC’s rugged beauty will astound, and exploring Whistler’s summer alpine is a memorable adventure for the whole family. Since its opening in 2008, the Peak 2 Peak Gondola has attracted tourists from all over the globe who want to experience its breath-taking views and revel in its world-record breaking engineering. The gondola shatters three world records, including: longest unsupported span, highest lift of its kind, and longest continuous lift system on the globe.
Included in PEAK 2 PEAK Alpine Experience Tickets:
- Ride the various open-air chairlifts and gondolas, including the world-record breaking PEAK 2 PEAK Gondola.
- Stunning 360-degree views of Whistler Village, mountain peaks, lakes, glaciers and forests.
- Access to over 50 kms of hiking, running and interpretive walking trails.
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at the machinery and learn about the incredible engineering behind the Gondola from the PEAK 2 PEAK Viewing Gallery.
- Venture inside the Samsung Alpine Theatre and watch inspiring alpine videos.
- Take in the 2010 Olympic and Paralympic Games display inside the Roundhouse Lodge.
- Dine on the rooftop of the world with views of the ski slopes and towering peaks.
- Ride the special glass-bottom gondola for a bird's-eye view of the forest.