Plan Your 2023/24 Ski Vacation
There are many excellent reasons to book Whistler, and Pan Pacific Village Centre, for your ski vacation. Here are a few of them:
- Whistler Blackcomb was named North America’s Best Ski Resort in the prestigious Condé Nast Traveler’s Readers’ Choice Awards 2022.
- Consistently reliable snow conditions with an average snowfall of 11.64 metres (over 38.2 ft).
- Whistler Blackcomb has more skiable terrain than any other resort in North America.
- Explore over 8,100 acres of snow-covered slopes, 16 alpine bowls, 3 glaciers, terrain parks, and 200+ marked trails for all levels of skiers and boarders.
- There are 35 lifts between the two mountains.
- Activities galore for the non-skier: Snowmobiling, zip-lining, Peak 2 Peak sightseeing, tube park, dog-sledding, Audain Art Museum, Vallea Lumina, the Squamish Lil’wat Cultural Centre, exceptional restaurants, spas and shopping…to name a few.
- And of course, you get to start your day off with our complimentary hot buffet breakfast at our Village Centre location.
GUEST SERVICES & AMENITIES
Our Whistler hotels are highly rated on TripAdvisor for a good reason. We have arguably two of the best locations in the Village, spacious accommodation with full kitchens, balconies and fireplaces in all suites, high-speed Wi-Fi and slope-side ski storage. There are salt-water pools, hot tubs, slope-side ski storage, and no resort fees. Pan Pacific Whistler Village Centre additionally offers a daily complimentary hot buffet breakfast to start your day.
Our Guest Services team can assist with all your vacation planning, everything from ski or snowboard lessons to spa appointments and dinner reservations. Just ask us! We want to ensure a stress-free vacation experience. Call us here in Whistler and let us help with your trip planning. You can reach us directly in the resort - 1-888-905-9995.
We have a variety of offers for your ski holiday. We invite you to choose the offer that works best for you! If you live in the Pacific Northwest (BC, AB, WA or OR), we highly recommend our Pacific Northwest Residents Package with complimentary valet parking ($38 value per day), and up to 15% suite savings.
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE - BLACK TIE SKI RENTALS
We highly recommend the ultra-personal and convenient service of Black Tie Ski and Snowboard Rentals. Locally owned, they have all the gear you need for your winter vacation. They bring everything to your Pan Pacific Whistler suite, and then when you are ready to go home, they will meet you and pick everything up. There is no charge for the delivery and pick-up service. And your Black Tie ski concierge will arrive on time to custom-fit your equipment in the comfort of your suite. If slope conditions change or you want to swap out gear for any other reason, their technicians are just a phone call away. They'll fit you with new equipment and get you on your way again. Save 30% on your ski rentals here.
Please note that Vail Resorts who own Whistler Blackcomb have new ticketing procedures in place. You must reserve and purchase your lift ticket (s) for specific ski days prior to arrival. Lift Tickets will be limited, and same-day ticket prices are much higher. Buy your lift tickets online well in advance of your visit to secure your access. Multi-day lift tickets can be redeemed on non-consecutive days.
96 Hour Sale
This is a time-limited sale! Save up to 15% for stays of 2 nights or more.