Plan Your 2021/22 Ski Vacation
There are many excellent reasons to choose Whistler for your ski vacation. Here are a few of them:
- Consistently reliable snow conditions with an average snowfall of 11.64 metres (over 38.2 ft).
- Whistler Blackcomb has more skiable terrain than any other resort in North America.
- Explore over 8,100 acres of snow-covered slopes, 16 alpine bowls, 3 glaciers, terrain parks, and 200+ marked trails for all levels of skiers and boarders.
- A $66-million investment was completed last winter (faster lifts and a new Gondola) to get you up and around the mountain in style.
- Activities galore for the non-skier: Snowmobiling, zip-lining, Peak 2 Peak sightseeing, tube park, dog-sledding, Audain Art Museum, Vallea Lumina, the Squamish Lil’wat Cultural Centre, exceptional restaurants, spas and shopping…to name a few.
HOW CAN WE HELP?
Our two Whistler hotels are highly-rated on TripAdvisor for a good reason. We have arguably two of the best locations in the Village, spacious accommodation with full kitchens, balconies and fireplaces in all suites, high-speed Internet and slope-side ski storage. There are salt-water pools, hot tubs, slope-side ski storage, and no resort fees. Pan Pacific Whistler Village Centre additionally offers a daily, complimentary continental breakfast to start your day.
Our Guest Services team can assist with all your vacation planning, everything from ski or snowboard lessons and rentals to spa appointments and dinner reservations. Just ask us! We want to ensure a stress-free vacation experience. Call us here in Whistler and let us help with your trip planning. You can reach us directly in the resort - 1-888-905-9995.