Here are a few things to consider should you find a better rate on another website:
- Your booking must be made via panpacific.com.
- The best rate guarantee applies to published rates available to the general public and booked on panpacific.com.
- The booking must be made on panpacific.com for the same hotel, the same number of guests, the same number of rooms and room type, with the same rate restrictions, for stays on the same dates.
- You must have a confirmed reservation and a system generated confirmation number with us.
- Only one 10% discount per night regardless of the number of lower rates found.
- Best Rate Guarantee Claim needs to be submitted within 24 hours of making the accommodation bookings on panpacific.com
- Our Best Rate Guarantee only applies to the room rate for the duration of your reservation and does not include any taxes (unless otherwise noted), tariffs or fees imposed by any government authority (federal, state or local) on either Pan Pacific Hotels and Resorts or the guest for the duration of the guest’s stay. The rates being compared to determine if the claim is valid must both either be with taxes included, or without taxes included.
- If a lower rate is found on another website, but is lower due to currency exchange rate or rounding has been applied, our Best Rate Guarantee will not apply. Specifically, in the event that the competing rate is in a different currency from that on panpacific.com, the competing rate will be converted into the same currency as the rate offered on panpacific.com. The currency exchange rate to be applied will be based on the exchange rate that would have been used by the applicable Pan Pacific Hotels and Resorts at the time of making the original reservation. After converting the competing rate, Pan Pacific Hotels and Resorts reserves the right to deny a claim where the competing rate appears lower than the rate found on panpacific.com if it deems that the difference between the rates is due to, but not limited to, different currency exchange rates used by the two rate providers.
- Pan Pacific Hotels and Resorts has the sole right and discretion to determine the validity of any claim, including without limitation, determining that the Competing Rate is genuinely available and that the claim meets all terms and conditions. In case of dispute Pan Pacific Hotels and Resorts' decision is final.
A Best Rate Guarantee Claim is not valid in the following instances:
- When a website does not reveal the name of the hotel or the room rate until the booking is made (examples of this include ‘opaque’ or ‘auction’ sites).
- When a website combines travel, entertainment, hotel and/or food and beverage components into one consolidated package price. Examples could include combining airfare or car rental with a hotel stay or airfare, hotel stay and dining vouchers.
- Packaged rates that include taxes, service charge, meals, coupons and vouchers, parking, services or other amenities.
- Rates that have been negotiated by the hotel with corporations, membership rates, government rates, promotional rates or travel agency rates (for example AAA, AARP, Industry Rates).
Should your booking fit into the above criteria, you may submit a Best Rate Guarantee Claim here.