Hai Tien Lo
Indulge in an impressive selection of authentic Chinese cuisine in China, and regional specialties at Hai Tien Lo. Enjoy your meal amidst a calming ambience in one of the 20 private dining rooms. An expert in creating healthy dishes that feature Traditional Chinese Medicine influences, Executive Chef Leaf Ye uses fresh seasonal ingredients to ensure quality. The culinary team also handpicks rare produce in small quantities, studies their health benefits and incorporates them into recipes.
Lunch - 11.30am to 2.00pm
Dinner - 5.00pm to 10.00pm
Email - email@example.com
We'd love to reserve the perfect spot for you and your guests
We are currently processing your request.
Please do not close your browser window or navigate away from this page.
Our associates will get back to you as soon as possible.
Should you require immediate assistance, please contact us directly.
The server is busy now; please try again later.
- Ningbo Style Marinated White Crab
- Macau Roasted Pork Belly
- Stewed Seafood with Gourd in Soup
- Deep-fried Yellow Croaker Wrapped with Tofu Skin
- Meatball, Fried Fish, Dry Shrimp, Egg Cake, Glass Noodle, Baby Cabbage in Superior Soup
- Poached Cabbage in Potherb Mustard Sauce
- Fresh Seafood
- Ningbo Style Glutinous Rice Dumplings Filled with Sesame Paste