- Pan Pacific Orchard
- Pan Pacific Singapore
- PARKROYAL COLLECTION Marina Bay, Singapore
- PARKROYAL COLLECTION Pickering, Singapore
- PARKROYAL on Beach Road, Singapore
- PARKROYAL on Kitchener Road, Singapore
- Pan Pacific Serviced Suites Beach Road, Singapore
- Pan Pacific Serviced Suites Orchard, Singapore
- PARKROYAL Serviced Suites Singapore
Upcoming Hotels and Serviced Suites
- Pan Pacific Phnom Penh (Opening Q1 2026)
- Pan Pacific Jakarta (Opening February 2024)
- PARKROYAL A’Famosa Melaka Resort (Opening Q3 2023)
- PARKROYAL Dalian (Opening August 2023)
- PARKROYAL Siem Reap (Opening 2024)
- PARKROYAL Jakarta (Opening November 2024)
- PARKROYAL Serviced Suites Hanoi (Opening 2023)
- PARKROYAL Serviced Suites Jakarta (Opening October 2023)
Select Your Profile
Pick a profile that suits your visit best.
A holiday in Ningbo is characterised by balance and beauty, from its natural landscapes to its charming cultural attractions. Start your Ningbo travel adventure at the Ningbo (Yinzhou) Museum, which displays an impressive range of exhibits that will draw you into the Chinese city’s rich history and culture. Or consider winding your way through the Tianyi Pavilion. Founded in 1561 during the Ming Dynasty, it is one of the world’s oldest private libraries.
The refreshing Ningbo places of interest draw visitors from all around the world, including world-wearied travellers. Whatever your individual preference is, the team at Pan Pacific Ningbo has covered it in our Ningbo destination guides.
Sorry, no result was found.
- Telephone+86 574 8911 8888
- Toll-Free400 842 7737
Sign Up for Our Newsletter
Be the first to know about our exclusive deals.
Click "JOIN NOW" below to get emails with news and personalised offers from PPHG’s family of brands. You agree to the use of pixels (or similar) so we can see how you interact with emails and offer you personalised ads and content. You can change your mind at any time. To find out more, see our Data Protection Notice.
Give us a few moments while we process your request. Please do not close your browser window or navigate away from this page. Thank you.
Great, you are now a part of our mailing list!
Oops, our server is busy at the moment. Please try again later.