- Pan Pacific Singapore
- PARKROYAL COLLECTION Marina Bay, Singapore
- PARKROYAL COLLECTION Pickering, Singapore
- PARKROYAL on Beach Road, Singapore
- PARKROYAL on Kitchener Road, Singapore
- Pan Pacific Serviced Suites Beach Road, Singapore
- Pan Pacific Serviced Suites Orchard, Singapore
- PARKROYAL Serviced Suites Singapore
Upcoming Hotels and Serviced Suites
- Pan Pacific Phnom Penh (Opening Q4 2023)
- Pan Pacific Jakarta (Opening 2023)
- Pan Pacific Orchard, Singapore (Opening 2022)
- PARKROYAL COLLECTION Kuala Lumpur (Opening June 2022)
- PARKROYAL Siem Reap (Opening 2023)
- PARKROYAL Dalian (Opening 2022)
- PARKROYAL Jakarta (Opening 2024)
- PARKROYAL A’Famosa Melaka Resort (Opening 2022)
- PARKROYAL Langkawi Resort (Opening 2022)
- Pan Pacific Serviced Suites Kuala Lumpur (Opening 2022)
- PARKROYAL Serviced Suites Jakarta (Opening 2022)
- PARKROYAL Suites Bangkok (Opening 2021)
- PARKROYAL Serviced Suites Hanoi (Opening 2022)
An old saying goes, “In heaven there is paradise, and on earth there are Suzhou and Hangzhou.” Exquisite gardens, ancient bridges, and peaceful canals make Suzhou a fascinating place to discover.
Explore famous Suzhou sites such as Lake Taihu, Hanshan Temple, Ming/Qing Dynasty Gardens, West Garden, the renowned Master of Nets Garden, and the Lingering Garden Temple. Or, enjoy a leisurely walk around the Panmen Scenic area, take a cruise down a canal, and pay homage to the icon of Suzhou, Tiger Hill. For the city’s modern side, venture into the Suzhou New District or China-Singapore Industrial Park.
City Moat Cruise
It is impossible to appreciate the essence of Suzhou without an evening cruise down the ancient moat of the city. When the streetlights come on and the moon comes out, the surrounding area is transformed into a magical place – making this a highlight not to be missed.
Sign Up for Our Newsletter
Be the first to know about our exclusive deals.
Click "JOIN NOW" below to get emails with news and personalised offers from PPHG’s family of brands. You agree to the use of pixels (or similar) so we can see how you interact with emails and offer you personalised ads and content. You can change your mind at any time. To find out more, see our Data Protection Notice.
Give us a few moments while we process your request. Please do not close your browser window or navigate away from this page. Thank you.
Great, you are now a part of our mailing list!
Oops, our server is busy at the moment. Please try again later.