Experience the Canal Tour in Suzhou
Explore the beauty of canal with both sides' scenery and ancient stone bridges across the canal. Listen to the tune of Kunqu which is one of the China's oldest operatic forms, with a history dating back more than 600 years.
For more information or reservation, please call +86 512 6510 3388 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Included in this package
- Nightly accommodation in Deluxe Room
- Complimentary breakfast for up to two persons at Garden Brasserie
- Suzhou Canal Tour tickets for two persons
- Complimentary access to National AAAA tourist site – Pan Men Garden
- Complimentary access to fitness centre and indoor or outdoor swimming pools
- Complimentary Internet access
Terms and conditions
- This package is available for bookings and stays from 1 Nov 2023 to 31 December 2024. Blackout dates are from 9 Feb to 16 Feb 2024, 1 May to 4 May 2024, 1 Oct to 6 Oct 2024.
- All reservations must be guaranteed by credit card.
- Applicable taxes and service charge may apply to paid nights.
- This package is not valid with other promotions.