Pacific Pearl Room
Invigorate your senses in the Pacific Pearl Room of our Canada Place hotel in Vancouver which features an ensuite bathroom with rain shower stall and Jacuzzi bath. Take in spectacular views of Stanley Park, Lions Gate Bridge and the Coastal Mountains, and if you need to work, the room features a generous work area.
Find out more about Pacific Club privileges
For Your Comfort
- King-sized bed
- Pillow menu
- Executive writing table
- Ensuite bathroom with separate rain shower stall and Jacuzzi bathtub
- Bathrobe, slippers and hairdryer
- Programmable thermostat
For Your Indulgence
- 55” LCD televisions with local and cable channels
- In-room movies (charges apply)
- iPod docking station with audio speakers
- Mini Fridge
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- Complimentary shoe-shine
- Pacific Club privileges
For Your Convenience
- Complimentary wired and wireless high-speed Internet access
- Two cordless IDD telephones and voicemail
- Complimentary local phone calls
- Secure key-card access
- Personal digital safe
- Iron and ironing board
Pacific Club Exclusive Privileges
Our elegant modern Italian inspired Pacific Club Guestrooms await you.
Catering exclusively to those who expect the best, our Pacific Club guest rooms and suites are designed to ensure all your needs are met in style and comfort. Experience an oasis of luxury where small details make all the difference.
Click here to view this exciting offering.
While we transformed the rooms into a distinct elevated modern style, the discerning service and breathtaking views remain.
Pacific Club Privileges
As a guest of the Pacific Club, delight in a host of privileges and benefits that have been designed to enhance your stay at Pan Pacific Vancouver.
- Exclusive use of the Pacific Club Lounge
- Complimentary West Coast breakfast
- Complimentary all-day coffee and tea service
- Complimentary hors d’oeuvres
- Self-service honor bar
- Dedicated check-in/out services
- Complimentary wireless Internet, local telephone calls and fax services
- Panoramic top-floor views of Stanley Park, Lions Gate Bridge and the North Shore Mountains, or the skyline of a lively downtown