Pacific Club City Suite
One-bedroom Pacific Club City Suite comes with a separate living area for your enhanced privacy. Each of these luxury Vancouver suites also offers impressive views of Vancouver’s scenic skyline which add to the stylish ambience, and an executive area enables you to work with ease.
Find out more about Pacific Club privileges.
For Your Comfort
- King-sized bed
- Pillow menu
- Separate living area with sofa bed
- Executive writing table
- Bathrobe and hairdryer
- Programmable thermostat
For Your Indulgence
- Two 55” LCD televisions with local and cable channels
- In-room movies (charges apply)
- iPod docking station with audio speakers
- Mini Fridge
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- Complimentary shoe-shine
- Pacific Club privileges
For Your Convenience
- Complimentary wired and wireless high-speed Internet access
- Two cordless IDD telephones and voicemail
- Complimentary local phone calls
- Secure key-card access
- Personal digital safe
- Clock radio
- Iron and ironing board
Pacific Club Exclusive Privileges
Our elegant modern Italian inspired Pacific Club Guestrooms await you.
Catering exclusively to those who expect the best, our Pacific Club guest rooms and suites are designed to ensure all your needs are met in style and comfort. Experience an oasis of luxury where small details make all the difference.
Click here to view this exciting offering.
While we transformed the rooms into a distinct elevated modern style, the discerning service and breathtaking views remain.
Pacific Club Privileges
As a guest of the Pacific Club, delight in a host of privileges and benefits that have been designed to enhance your stay at Pan Pacific Vancouver.
- Exclusive use of the Pacific Club Lounge
- Complimentary West Coast breakfast
- Complimentary all-day coffee and tea service
- Complimentary hors d’oeuvres
- Self-service honor bar
- Dedicated check-in/out services
- Complimentary wireless Internet, local telephone calls and fax services
- Panoramic top-floor views of Stanley Park, Lions Gate Bridge and the North Shore Mountains, or the skyline of a lively downtown