Pacific Club Deluxe Room
Choice of a King-sized Bed or 2 Double Beds
The Pacific Club Deluxe Room is elegantly furnished with a light-filled setting and offers a scenic city view of the historic Gastown precinct
With modern conveniences to indulge in while enjoying the scenic skyline from one of the top hotels in Vancouver, you are guaranteed a pampering stay with Pacific Club privileges.
For Your Comfort
- A choice of king-sized or two double beds
- Pillow menu
- Executive writing table
- Bathrobe, slippers and hairdryer
- Programmable thermostat
For Your Indulgence
- 55” LCD television with local and cable channels
- In-room movies (charges apply)
- iPod docking station with audio speakers
- Mini Fridge
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- Complimentary shoe-shine
- Pacific Club privileges
For Your Convenience
- Complimentary wired and wireless high-speed Internet access
- Two cordless IDD telephones and voicemail
- Complimentary local phone calls
- Secure key-card access
- Personal digital safe
- Iron and ironing board
Pacific Club Exclusive Privileges
Our newly renovated and Italian inspired exclusive Pacific Club Guestrooms and Lounge await you.
Catering exclusively to those who expect the best, our Pacific Club guest bedrooms and suites are designed to ensure all your needs are met. Experience an oasis where associates recognize your name and remember those small details that make a difference.
Click here to view this exciting new product.
While we are transforming the rooms, the discerning service and breathtaking views remain.
Pacific Club Privileges
As a guest of the Pacific Club, delight in a host of privileges and benefits that have been designed to enhance your stay at Pan Pacific Vancouver.
- Complimentary West Coast continental breakfast
- Complimentary all-day coffee and tea services
- Complimentary evening hors d’oeuvres
- Private check-in/out services
- Concierge services
- Complimentary wireless Internet, local telephone calls and fax services (in the Lounge)
- Assortment of local and International newspapers and magazines
- Panoramic top-floor views of Stanley Park, Lions Gate Bridge and the North Shore Mountains
- Self-service honour bar