COVID-19 Updates and Protocols
Our guests, associates, and community well-being remain our top priority in this exciting time of returning to travel experiences. We look forward to welcoming you back to Whistler.
We are thrilled that fully vaccinated International travellers can now enter Canada for non-essential travel and visit Whistler in beautiful British Columbia for vacation! In addition, if you meet the entry criteria, fully vaccinated travellers will not have to quarantine upon arrival to Canada. Find out if you can enter Canada here.
We encourage all travellers to be fully informed of the pre-entry and on-arrival public health and testing requirements both federally and provincially, including the mandatory use of the ArriveCAN app.
Travellers should plan for extra time in the lead-up, and upon the arrival of their trip. In addition face masks will once again be mandatory in all common areas of the hotel.
Rest assured that Pan Pacific Whistler is a safe haven for your travels. We have implemented new cleaning and disinfecting policies and social distancing measures, including:
ARRIVAL EXPERIENCE & PUBLIC SPACES
- All guests above the age of 12 must wear masks in all public spaces as mandated by the Public Health Order, regardless of your vaccination status.
- Valet service is temporarily suspended.
- There is now paperless check-in that requires that the named guest provide their photo ID and the same credit card in their name that was used to book the reservation.
- Until further notice we will not accept cash as payment.
- There is hand sanitizer available throughout our common areas.
- We have enhanced the frequency of sanitization of all touchpoints throughout our properties.
- We ask that only travelling companions access the elevators together. Otherwise, the maximum capacity will be two guests.
- Hotel associates will not share elevators with guests.
- The pool and hot tubs will be open to hotel guests only from 10am to 10pm.
- The fitness centre and sauna will remain closed for the time being.
SUITES & HOUSEKEEPING
- There is a resting period after guest departure. Then the suite is cleaned and disinfected using enhanced cleaning sanitation protocols, such as using an electrostatic sanitizer in line with guidelines stipulated by provincial health authorities. Single-use items are replaced, and every dish/utensil/pot in the kitchen is cleaned between stays.
- Daily housekeeping is suspended until further notice. If you require anything during your stay, such as new towels, garbage removal, etc., please contact Guest Services for assistance.
- No associate is permitted to enter a guestroom when a guest is within the room.
- Every associate has undergone COVID-19 related training and is expected to maintain the highest standards of personal sanitization and handwashing protocols, as well as maintain social distancing in the back of the house where possible.
- Associates are asked not to be on any premises if feeling unwell and temperature checks are mandatory at the start of every shift.
- Masks are worn at all times in public spaces.
- For winter 2021/22 bookings rest assured that if pandemic travel restrictions are put into effect by either your country or Canada, we will either refund your deposit or move your reservation to future travel dates.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT
If you have any questions or need help with your travel planning, please call us directly in the resort: 1.888.905.9995.