The safety and well-being of our guests, associates and community remain our top priority as we all continue successfully taking measures to help curb this global pandemic here in BC, Canada.
If you are at high-risk for COVID-19 exposure or are feeling unwell, we ask you to delay your travel plans. If you are unsure of how to assess yourself for COVID-19 symptoms, please visit the BC Self Assessment Tool.
As we enter the 'new normal,' Pan Pacific Whistler remains a safe haven for your travels. We have implemented new cleaning and disinfecting policies and social distancing measures, including:
ARRIVAL EXPERIENCE & PUBLIC SPACES
- Guests will arrive at the property and access the building via automatic touchless doors.
- Valet service is temporarily suspended.
- We ask that only one member of the travelling party enters the lobby to complete check-in, while others remain in the vehicle.
- There is now paperless check-in that requires that the named guest provide their photo ID and the same credit card in their name that was used to book the reservation.
- Until further notice we will not accept cash as payment.
- There is hand sanitizer available throughout our common areas.
- We have enhanced the frequency of sanitization of all touchpoints throughout our properties.
- Signage is in place, reminding our guests and associates to practise social distancing.
- We ask that only travelling companions access the elevators together. Otherwise, the maximum capacity will be two guests.
- Hotel associates will not share elevators with guests.
- Pool decks and pools will be open to hotel guests only from 10am to 10pm daily. There will be a limit of 25 guests using the pool and deck at any one time and a same-day time slot signup system has been implemented. No advance reservations will be accepted.
- Fitness centres, hot tubs, steam and sauna, will remain closed for the time being.
- The complimentary breakfast buffet at our Village Centre location has been replaced with a continental breakfast delivered daily to your suite. This service will be contactless delivery.
SUITES & HOUSEKEEPING
- There is a resting period after guest departure. Then the suite is cleaned and disinfected using enhanced cleaning sanitation protocols, such as using an electrostatic sanitizer in line with guidelines stipulated by provincial health authorities. Single-use items are replaced, and every dish/utensil/pot in the kitchen is cleaned between stays.
- Pens, stationery, magazines and hotel information have been removed from suites. However, they are available upon request, along with other amenities.
- Daily housekeeping is suspended until further notice. If you require anything during your stay, such as new towels, garbage removal, etc., please contact Guest Services for assistance.
- No associate is permitted to enter a guestroom when a guest is within the room.
- Every associate has undergone COVID-19 related training and is expected to maintain the highest standards of personal sanitization and handwashing protocols, as well as maintain social distancing in the back of the house where possible.
- Associates are asked not to be on any premises if feeling unwell and temperature checks are mandatory at the start of every shift.
- For new bookings, this summer and fall, your reservation is fully cancellable, 48 hours prior to arrival.
- For winter 2020/21 bookings rest assured that if pandemic travel restrictions are put into effect by either your country or Canada, we will either refund your deposit or move your reservation to future travel dates.
Whistler businesses are reopening in alignment with BC’s Restart Plan and the Resort Municipality of Whistler's guidelines for a safe restart. We are currently in Phase 3 which means that people can take part in smart, safe and respectful travel within B.C. Remember, international travellers returning to B.C. are required by law to self-isolate for 14 days and complete a self-isolation plan. This directory provides up-to-date information on what is open in Whistler and how businesses are upholding the highest of standards in health and safety for all.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT
We appreciate you choosing Pan Pacific Whistler, and we look forward to welcoming you to Whistler this summer. If you have any questions or need help with your travel planning, please call us directly in the resort: 1.888.905.9995.