- Pan Pacific Singapore
- PARKROYAL COLLECTION Marina Bay, Singapore
- PARKROYAL COLLECTION Pickering, Singapore
- PARKROYAL on Beach Road, Singapore
- PARKROYAL on Kitchener Road, Singapore
- Pan Pacific Serviced Suites Beach Road, Singapore
- Pan Pacific Serviced Suites Orchard, Singapore
- PARKROYAL Serviced Suites Singapore
Upcoming Hotels and Serviced Suites
- Pan Pacific Phnom Penh (Opening Q1 2025)
- Pan Pacific Jakarta (Opening August 2023)
- Pan Pacific Orchard, Singapore (Opening 2023)
- BELLUSTAR TOKYO, A Pan Pacific Hotel (Opening H1 2023)
- HOTEL GROOVE SHINJUKU, A PARKROYAL Hotel (Opening H1 2023)
- PARKROYAL Langkawi Resort (Opening 2022)
- PARKROYAL A’Famosa Melaka Resort (Opening April 2023)
- PARKROYAL Dalian (Opening May 2023)
- PARKROYAL Siem Reap (Opening 2023)
- PARKROYAL Jakarta (Opening 2024)
- PARKROYAL Serviced Suites Hanoi (Opening January 2023)
- PARKROYAL Serviced Suites Jakarta (Opening April 2023)
Select Your Profile
Pick a profile that suits your visit best.
Our guests, associates, and community well-being remain our top priority in this exciting time of returning to travel experiences. We look forward to welcoming you back to Whistler.
ARRIVAL EXPERIENCE & PUBLIC SPACES
- There is now paperless check-in that requires that the named guest provide their photo ID and the same credit card in their name that was used to book the reservation.
- Until further notice we will not accept cash as payment.
- There is hand sanitizer available throughout our common areas.
- We have enhanced the frequency of sanitization of all touchpoints throughout our properties.
- The pool, hot tubs and sauna are open to hotel guests only from 10am to 10pm.
SUITES & HOUSEKEEPING
- In between stays the guest suites are cleaned and disinfected using enhanced cleaning sanitation protocols in line with guidelines stipulated by provincial health authorities. Single-use items are replaced, and every dish/utensil/pot in the kitchen is cleaned between stays.
- Housekeeping will provide service between 8.30 am and 4 pm on every 3rd day of a guests stay to remove garbage and refresh towels. Please use your Privacy door hanger if you wish to decline this service.
- Every associate has undergone COVID-19 related training and is expected to maintain the highest standards of personal sanitization and handwashing protocols, as well as maintain social distancing in the back of the house where possible.
- Associates are asked not to be on any premises if feeling unwell and temperature checks are mandatory at the start of every shift.
If you have any questions or need help with your travel planning, please call us directly in the resort: 1.888.905.9995.
Sign up for Our Newsletter
Be the first to know about our exclusive deals.
Click "JOIN NOW" below to get emails with news and personalised offers from PPHG’s family of brands. You agree to the use of pixels (or similar) so we can see how you interact with emails and offer you personalised ads and content. You can change your mind at any time. To find out more, see our Data Protection Notice.
Give us a few moments while we process your request. Please do not close your browser window or navigate away from this page. Thank you.
Great, you are now a part of our mailing list!
Oops, our server is busy at the moment. Please try again later.
Telephone: +1 604 966 5500
Toll-Free (Within Canada): 1833 437 7747