Canuck Place Suite - Hospitality With Heart
Amongst the best luxury ski hotels in Whistler, Pan Pacific Whistler Village Centre has a suite named the Canuck Place Suite. Each year, 10% of all room revenue generated from guest stays in this suite is designated to Canuck Place Children's Hospice, a pediatric palliative care provider for children with life-threatening illnesses.
Since 2011 Pan Pacific Whistler has gratefully donated more than $115,000 to Canuck Place and supported their annual fundraiser ‘The Gift of Time Gala,’ contributing a two-night stay in the Canuck Place Suite as an auction item.
About Canuck Place Children’s Hospice:
Canuck Place Children’s Hospice is British Columbia and Yukon’s pediatric palliative care provider. Over 818 children living with life-threatening illnesses and families from five provincial health regions receive Canuck Place inpatient and outpatient care (in home/in hospital). Canuck Place operates 13 patient beds and 8 family suites through two hospices in Vancouver and Abbotsford. Services include medical respite and family support, pain and symptom management, 24-hour virtual care, art and recreation therapy, education, grief, loss, and bereavement counselling, as well as end-of-life care.
Canuck Place Suite Features:
- Gourmet kitchen
- Spacious living room
- Dining table comfortably seats six
- Over-sized terrace with mountain views
- Master bedroom with ensuite and gas fireplace
- In-suite washer/dryer
Complimentary Pan Pacific Perks:
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Aveda amenities
- Complimentary valet ski storage and lockers slope-side at Pan Pacific Mountainside for all guests
- Complimentary golf and bike storage in the summer
- One of the best pool decks in Whistler with a heated outdoor saltwater pool
- 24 hour Guest Service team who can book all your concierge requests
- Signing privileges at The Raven Room and Whistler Day Spa, located on lobby level
- Signing privileges at Dubh Linn Gate Pub, located at Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside
- No resort fees
From airport transfers, adventure activities, dinner reservations and grocery shopping, we can assist with all your Whistler vacation needs. Please allow us to arrange these details in advance of your arrival to ensure availability during peak times by calling our Guest Service team at 1-888-905-9995 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms and conditions
- Cancellation and Deposit policy reflect the season
- The Hotel reserves the right to terminate or amend promotional details without prior notice
- Rates are subject to prevailing government taxes
- Rates quoted are subject to availability, some restrictions, black out dates and minimum stays may apply
- Rates are based on quad occupancy. Extra adult charges apply
- NOT to be combined with any other packages or promotions
- Must be booked and guaranteed with a valid credit card