- Pan Pacific Orchard, Singapore (Opening Q2 2023)
- Pan Pacific Singapore
- PARKROYAL COLLECTION Marina Bay, Singapore
- PARKROYAL COLLECTION Pickering, Singapore
- PARKROYAL on Beach Road, Singapore
- PARKROYAL on Kitchener Road, Singapore
- Pan Pacific Serviced Suites Beach Road, Singapore
- Pan Pacific Serviced Suites Orchard, Singapore
- PARKROYAL Serviced Suites Singapore
Upcoming Hotels and Serviced Suites
- Pan Pacific Phnom Penh (Opening Q1 2025)
- Pan Pacific Jakarta (Opening August 2023)
- PARKROYAL A’Famosa Melaka Resort (Opening April 2023)
- PARKROYAL Dalian (Opening June 2023)
- PARKROYAL Siem Reap (Opening October 2023)
- PARKROYAL Jakarta (Opening 2024)
- Pan Pacific Serviced Suites Nairobi (Opening March 2023)
- PARKROYAL Serviced Suites Hanoi (Opening Early 2023)
- PARKROYAL Serviced Suites Jakarta (Opening April 2023)
Select Your Profile
Pick a profile that suits your visit best.
Welcome to Yangon! Formerly known as Rangoon, the former capital of Myanmar is known for its intriguing mix of British colonial architecture and shimmering Buddhist pagodas. As the country’s main economic and artistic hub, Yangon’s fast pace of progress is intermingled with its nostalgic old-world charms.
Wish to snap photographs of Yangon’s top attractions such as the Shwedagon Pagoda? Or mingle with friendly locals at Bogyoke Aung San market? Make your holiday a memorable one by uncovering popular and unusual places to visit in Yangon. Begin with our Yangon Destination Insights, proudly brought to you by our team at Pan Pacific Yangon.
Sorry, no result was found.
Sign Up for Our Newsletter
Be the first to know about our exclusive deals.
Click "JOIN NOW" below to get emails with news and personalised offers from PPHG’s family of brands. You agree to the use of pixels (or similar) so we can see how you interact with emails and offer you personalised ads and content. You can change your mind at any time. To find out more, see our Data Protection Notice.
Give us a few moments while we process your request. Please do not close your browser window or navigate away from this page. Thank you.
Great, you are now a part of our mailing list!
Oops, our server is busy at the moment. Please try again later.