Pacific Club Room
Choice of a King-sized Bed or Twin Beds
Located on the upper floors of our hotel near Chinatown, Yangon, our Pacific Club Room offers magnificent views of the city skyline, a well-appointed working space as well as a separate bathtub and shower facilities.
Indulge in full Pacific Club privileges that include complimentary breakfast and access to the exclusive Pacific Club Lounge.
For Your Comfort
- King-sized bed
- Block-out blinds
- Energy-efficient air-conditioning system
- Bathrobes, slippers and hairdryer
For Your Indulgence
- LCD television with local and cable channels
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Daily newspaper on request
- Fully stocked minibar
For Your Convenience
- Complimentary wired and wireless high speed Internet access
- Daily turn-down service available upon request
- Personalised wake-up service
- Personal digital safe
Pacific Club Exclusive Privileges
- Access to the Pacific Club Lounge at Level 25 from 9:00am to 10:00pm.
- Buffet breakfast from 7:00am to 10:00am (Weekday) and 7:00 am to 10:30 am (Weekend) at Saan restaurant.
- All day refreshment menu including soft drinks, coffee, and teas (excluding alcoholic beverages).
- Afternoon Tea from 3:00pm to 5:00pm at Pacific Club Lounge.
- Evening cocktails and canapés from 6:00pm to 8:00pm at Pacific Club Lounge.
- Use of Pacific Club meeting room for up to two hours per room per day with prior reservation.
- Two pieces of laundry per person on a daily non-accumulative basis (excluding dry cleaning and express services).
- Late check out until 4:00pm.
- A smart casual dress code is required at Pacific Club Lounge. Kindly note that singlets, fitness attire, bathrobe and slippers are not permitted.
- Pacific Club Lounge is only reserved for guests above the age of 12 years old. Pacific Club guests accompanied by children below the age of 12 may enjoy Afternoon Tea at Teak Bar, as well as evening cocktails and canapés at Teak Bar, located on level R.
- Supplementary charge applies for second and/or additional occupants.