1. The Tenant shall not use or suffer or permit the Premises to be used otherwise than as a private residence for the use of the Tenant and/or Occupant(s), and not to take in lodgers or guests save and except with the prior written consent of the Landlord and subject to such terms and conditions as the Landlord may impose.
2. The Tenant and/or Occupant(s) hereby agrees with the Landlord as follows:-
(a) To keep the interior (including the walls, floors, ceilings, etc) of the Premises and the Chattels in good and tenantable repair and condition (fair wear and tear and any other cause not due to the act/default of the Tenant excepted) and not to remove from the Premises or part with the possession of any of the Chattels.
(b) To permit the Landlord or its agents with or without workmen to enter upon the Premises at any time to view its conditions and to inspect the Chattels and to make such repairs / alterations / improvements arising from the act or default of the Tenant as may be required by the Landlord at the costs of the Tenant.
(c) Not to assign, sub-let or part with possession of the Premises or any part thereof to any person.
(d) Not to assign sell pledges or lend the Chattels.
(e) Not to keep or permit to be kept in or about the Premises any goods or any materials of a specially combustible inflammable dangerous or explosive nature or the keeping of any which may contravene any local statute regulation or by-law.
(f) Not to use or permit the Premises to be used for immoral purposes or in a manner objectionable to the Landlord or any of the other occupiers in The Plaza.
(g) Not to make or permit to be made any alterations or additions (structural or otherwise) to the interior or exterior of the Premises and the Chattels.
(h) Not to keep or suffer to be kept or brought upon the Premises any animals, fishes, reptiles, birds, insect, pests, vermin or other livestock of any kind whatsoever.
3. The Tenant and/or Occupant(s) shall not change or alter or install any lock on any doors of the Premises.
4. The Tenant and/or Occupant(s) shall not erect or permit to project outside the Premises any wireless or television aerial or other obstruction nor do or permit to be done anything to the external walls of the Premises which will alter the appearance of The Plaza save and except with the prior written consent of the Landlord.
5. The Tenant and/or Occupant(s) and visitors shall not allow their children (if any) to loiter or play in or about any entrances landing passages stairways lifts public halls or any common parts of The Plaza or buildings adjacent thereto.
6. No Tenant and/or Occupant(s) is permitted to drive nails or screws into or otherwise cut, main damage injury or in any way damage or deface any floor, ceilings, walls, partitions, timbers or any part of the Premises.
7. The Tenant and/or Occupant(s) shall not install any air-conditioning unit or any other electrical systems or apparatus in the Premises without prior written consent of the Landlord.
8. The Tenant and/or Occupant(s) shall not use nor authorise the use of the passenger lifts for the carriage of goods.
9. Children must be accompanied by adults when using the elevators.
10. The Landlord shall not be held responsible for any act committed by or omissions of its employees or any person acting under such employees.
11. All doors and other means of access to the Premises must be securely fastened on all occasions when the Premises are left unoccupied.
12. The Tenant and/or Occupant(s) and visitors shall not cause any obstruction in or on the approaches private roads or passage ways adjacent to or leading to The Plaza by leaving or parking or permitting to be left or parked any motor cars, motor cycles or other vehicles belonging to or owned by the Tenant and/or Occupant(s) and visitors. And shall also observe all regulations made by the Landlord relating to the parking of such vehicles.
13. No clothes, towels, linens or other articles shall be hung placed or exposed outside the Premises which is visible from the street or from any other building which in opinion of the Landlord is incongruous or unsightly or may detract from the general appearance of The Plaza.
14. The Tenant and/or Occupant(s) of the Premises shall not cause or permit to be inserted or placed or left in the sinks lavatories cisterns or any pipe any rags dirt rubbish refuse or other substance likely to cause any obstruction or blockage therein.
15. The Tenant and/or Occupant(s) of the Premises shall not keep or use any musical or noise-producing instrument in or about the Premises.
16. The Tenant and/or Occupant(s) of the Premises shall not waste or permit to be wasted any water/electricity in the Premises.
17. No toys, bicycles or other vehicle, goods, parcels, cases, refuse, litter or any other thing shall be deposited in or upon the common passages, staircases, lifts or any common part of The Plaza.
18. The Tenant and/or Occupant(s) of the Premises shall dispose of and place its garbage in the proper receptacles and refuse chutes in the Premises.
19. The Tenant and/or Occupant(s) and visitors shall be subject to inspection by the security guards employed by the Landlord for the security of The Plaza and all parts thereof.
20. The Tenant and/or Occupant(s) and visitors must be properly clothed at all times when using the common area of The Plaza and the building adjacent thereto.
21. The Tenant and/or Occupant(s) shall forthwith give notice in writing to the Landlord of any damage that may occur in or to the Premises and of any defect in the air-conditioning, water pipes, electrical wiring or fittings or other apparatus, sanitary systems, fixtures or other facilities in the Premises or the common areas of The Plaza.
22. The Tenant and/or Occupant(s) shall notify the Landlord and or its servants of any unauthorised persons found to be loitering in the common areas of The Plaza.
23. The Tenant and/or Occupant(s) shall observe and comply with all restriction rules and regulations, which may from time to time be made or varied or added to by the Landlord or by the Management Corporation of The Plaza.
24. Accommodation for children six years and below is complimentary.
25. Additional occupants above six years old will be charged at SGD40 per person per night, subject to prevailing government taxes.