Assistant Director of Sales
Pan Pacific Singapore
The Assistant Director of Sales will assist the Director of Sales & Marketing to increase corporate client base through consistent solicitations while establishing trust and rapport with clients to generate and boost revenues for the Hotel. The Assistant Director of Sales services new and existing accounts to ensure repeat business. This position requires excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Identify business trends and marketing opportunities that can improve the hotel’s performance.
- Continuously solicit for new business that expands our client base using action plans focused on the market segment identified by the Director of Sales & Marketing.
- Prospecting and growing an account list, handling incoming leads and closing sales.
- Plan, execute and follow-up on sales trips as approved.
- Work closely with other sales associates and calling in on important customers and establishing multiple levels of contacts within the customer’s organisation.
- Participate in the sales meetings by sharing latest market trends and new business development opportunities and activities.
- Practice professional account qualification on a consistent basis (i.e., measure budget needs, date flexibility, space requirement, competitive information etc).
- Attend tradeshows, travel functions, major business functions or as required/directed by the Director of Sales.
- Organizes familiarization of hotels and their facilities with clients and potential ones.
- Responsible for an assigned sales target in accordance to Cluster segmentation - Work closely with each salesperson and identify opportunities and ways to maximize and exceed personal and team revenue goals.
How to Apply
Please submit a cover letter explaining your motivation for the position and how you meet the selection criteria along with a current resume. All application docuemnts are to be submitted via the Careers page.
We apologise that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.