Your Seattle Hotel Near the Space Needle
Welcome to Pan Pacific Seattle, a Forbes Recommended, AAA Four-Diamond hotel offering unparalleled hospitality and a Pacific Northwest experience with luxurious touches. Located in the heart of the West Coast’s Emerald City, our downtown Seattle hotel places you minutes away from iconic sites like Pike Place Market, the Space Needle, and the postcard-worthy waterfront.
Explore Seattle’s top attractions: catch a show at the stunning Climate Pledge Arena, experience the farm-to-table freshness of the buzzing dining scene, and enjoy convenient access to all the global companies that surround Pan Pacific Seattle.
Relax with an evening glass of local Washington wine paired with fresh, seasonal cuisine at our sophisticated restaurant, South Lake Kitchen + Bar. Elevate your indulgence with Space Needle views from the outdoor patio, then retreat into the contemporary comforts of our well-appointed accommodations. Each of our 153 guestrooms and suites are spacious and serene, filled with natural light and wood finishes. They feature a clean, contemporary aesthetic and a color palette that nods to Seattle’s perch on the edge of the Northwest coast.
View Our Offers
Advance Purchase Offer
Planning ahead has its rewards. Reserve your room at least seven days in advance and save up to 15%.
Washington Wine Lovers Offer
Exclusively for the wine aficionado in all of us, the Pan Pacific Seattle Washington Wine Lovers package offers a curated selection of two outstanding wines from DeLille Cellars paired with a sampling of gourmet cheeses, a combined retail value of over $100.
Discover Our Experiences
Pan Pacific Cares
Pan Pacific Cares redefines guests’ stay experience with elevated cleaning standards and protocol to take care of our guests, associates, along with care for the community and environment.Find Out More
Experience the sights of Seattle from the comfort of Pan Pacific Seattle. Browse our gallery to discover the premiere choice of the city. View our spacious accommodations, our restaurant South Lake Kitchen + Bar, meeting space and other offerings. Plan your stay at Pan Pacific Seattle today.
During these unprecedented times, Pan Pacific Cares is our pledge to you, to give you a peace of mind as you stay and dine with us globally.
We have established “Clean Stay” standards in areas that include guest rooms, meeting rooms and dining outlets at our hotel. We have undertaken the following precautionary measures at our hotel:
- We have updated our cleaning protocols based on guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO), and American Hotel and Lodging Association (AHLA).
- Our cleaning procedures utilize EPA-approved disinfectants for use and effectiveness against viruses, bacteria and other airborne pathogens.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning by focusing on high-touch areas in our public spaces and guestrooms including counters, light switches, elevator buttons, doorknobs, TV remote controls and phones.
- We have implemented advanced cleaning techniques that utilize UV light technology and HEPA filtration, which were developed with our guests’ and associates’ safety as the top priority.
- Our focus on disinfecting high-touched surfaces is denoted with a message from the housekeeping team and cleanliness indicators in guestrooms including a wrap on the TV remote.
Here are some ways to keep safe from COVID-19:
- Wear a mask covering your mouth and nose when indoors or anywhere you cannont maintain 6 feet of separation.
- Clean your hands often by using soap and water, or an alcohol-based hand rub.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth.
- Cover your nose and mouth with your bent elbow or a tissue when you cough or sneeze.
- If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical attention immediately.
Cancellation must be received at least 24 hours prior to arrival to avoid a penaty fee.
During these unprecedented times, Pan Pacific Cares is our pledge to you, to give you a peace of mind as you stay and dine with us globally. Find out more about Pan Pacific Cares here.
It will take approximately 25 minutes of driving time to travel from Pan Pacific Seattle to Seattle-Tacoma International airport, depending on traffic and weather conditions.
The types of accommodations at Pan Pacific Seattle include:
- Studio Suites
Check-in at Pan Pacific Seattle is 4:00 PM and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Facilities at Pan Pacific Seattle include:
- Premium WiFi Access
- Business Center
- Our Fitness Centre is temporarily closed due to Washington State COVID-19 restrictions. To provide for our guests, we have opened a Personal Fitness Studio, reservable for one guest at a time for 50 minute increments. Reservations can be made at the front desk. The Personal Fitness Studio is open between 7:00AM and 10:00PM daily
- Stay over housekeeping service upon request
Pan Pacific Seattle offers one restaurant/bar: South Lake Bar + Kitchen featurning classic cocktails and delictable bites.
Nearby attractions include:
- Seattle Center
- Museum of Popular Culture (MoPop)
- Space Needle
- Chilhuly Gardens
- Selfie Museum
- Pike Place Market
Yes, Pan Pacific Seattle offers a business center and a FedEx Office Print and Ship Center is adjacent to the hotel.
- Set in the city’s cultural epicentre, Pan Pacific Seattle is a stylish, contemporary hotel with five-star comforts you can count on. Plus, enjoy easy access to the city’s most popular attractions.
- Located in the fashion district, this one-stop Seattle shopping destination is close to department stores such as Nordstrom and Macy’s, plus local boutiques.
- The best place to be for quintessential Seattle views.
- One of the oldest continually operating public markets in the United States, this must see attraction showcases the best of local artisans and food purveyors while offering amazing views of the Puget Sound.
- With all cuts of Mishima Reserve American Wagyu Beef, our Butcher Shop provides for the carnivorous epicure in us all.
- Located in the Amazon HQ Spheres, this restaurant features a menu specializing in Roman cuisine & pizza in a modern setting with natural light & pastel decor.
- Just steps from the hotel, this grocer provides fresh, organic, and hard-to-find items to the neighborhood. We especially love their deli!
- Specializing in Power Vinyasa Yoga, offering a variety of complementary yoga styles for a well rounded experience. Relaxing studio space with welcoming instructors.
- Our locally-based fashion house known for impeccable quality, customer service and a broad selection of designers.
- Delicious organic fare in a bright modern environment.
- Mexican food with a fresh twist. Colorful atmosphere and a delicious selection of margaritas.
- The Museum of History & Industry uses open spaces and stunning views to inspire guests and start conversations. Learn about our region’s history from the 1850s through today.
- Convenient South Lake Union location, whether a business traveler or avid shopper!
- Starbucks' very first standalone Princi bakery location, this Reserve location offers the finest in coffee alongside artisanal bakery delights. They also offer pizza and a full bar.
- The Northwest’s first certified Neapolitan pizza. Urban setting with two patios and a perfect Space Needle view. Make sure to try the Caffé Cioccolato, a chocolate latte with Nutella.
- A dazzling display of the unique art of glass blowing from world-renowned Seattleite Dale Chihuly.
- A four-story mall in Downtown Seattle with premier shopping, dining and entertainment
- A leading-edge, nonprofit museum, dedicated to the ideas and risk-taking that fuel contemporary popular culture
Pan Pacific Seattle
- Pacific Place 10 minute walk
- Paramount Theatre 10 minute walk
- Space Needle 15 minute walk
- Pike Place Market 15 minute walk
- MoPOP (Museum of Pop Culture) 15 minute walk
- Washington State Convention Center 15 minute walk
- Center for Wooden Boats 15 minute walk
- 5th Avenue Theatre 15 minute walk
- Seattle Art Museum 20 minute walk
- Skyview Observatory 25 minute walk
- Seattle Aquarium 25 minute walk
- Kenmore Air (Westlake) 10 minute drive
- Boeing Field (BFI) 20 minute drive
- Seattle Tacoma International Airport (SEA) 25 minute drive
- Museum of Flight 20 minute drive
- Chateau St. Michelle Winery 30 minute drive