Front Office Manager
Pan Pacific Singapore
Responsibilities include maximising of room revenue and profit through commercial rooms management and for ensuring a consistently high standard of customer service within the department.
To provide coaching, mentoring and administrative functions in the operational guest-facing areas of the property while developing one's own exposure to the multi-faceted hotel environment both administratively and operationally with a view towards a senior operations role within the property. This position will be as a central point of contact for operational activities, initiatives and standards between the operational teams and the Executive Committee.
The incumbent is expected to champion the Vision, Purpose and Values of the organisation, build and maintain positive working relationships with all Associates, to seek both education and service excellence opportunities to actively contribute to the development of the profitability and efficiency of the property at large.
Provide strategy and planning to drive operations while deliver administrative support in the areas of manning, identifying and improving our associates' competencies in facilitating positive guest relationships towards creating memorable guest experiences during their stay.
- Maintain and implement the Rooms Operations Management System (OPERA) in all Front Desk and Concierge Departments and undertake regular monthly audits and review to ensure standards are being met.
- Ensure that all Associate teams adhere to service and product delivery as well as PPHG brand standards with a view towards delivering memorable guest experiences.
- Together with the Director of Rooms, ensure necessary forward planning is carried out to achieve the pre-set annual budget for rooms revenue.
- Ensure all front office associates are aware of all room sales/revenue targets and are kept informed of performance results by conducting regular communication meeting.
- Adhere to company credit policies to ensure all revenue expected will be received.
- With the team of Front Office Leaders, ensure effective coordination of operations (including service delivery where appropriate) of Associate teams in their day-to-day activities.
- Continuously study, monitor and evaluate policy and procedures of guest-facing operations and propose necessary improvements to the Director of Rooms and/or Executive Committee.
- Together with the Diretcor of Rooms in driving associate team morale, efficiency and collaboration
- Recommend and (where appropriate) lead in the design and implementation of as-hoc projects in coordination with the Director of Rooms.
- Utilise various reports and feedback from both internal and external customers to frive strategies to ensure profiyability and satisfaction throughout the property's operation.
- Ensure Front Office associate operate with a sales attitude and all associates are aware of sales opportuntities within the hotel, which will assist with the maximisation of revenue (i.e upselling)
- Ensure revenue management standards of availability control are applied, to achieve the maximisation of room sales and revenue in agreement with the Director of Rooms and Director of Revenue.
- Make sound decisions regarding overbooking the hotel in agreement with Director of Rooms and Director of Revenue.
At lease a Diploma in Hotel Managemnt
Minimum 3 - 5 years' experince in managing Front Office Operations in the position of Front Office Manager.
Possess advanced knowledge and experience in the front office functions of OPERA system.
Strong operational leadership and good people manager with the ability to motivate a well set team and excellent customer service skills
Highly adaptable with the ability to direct changes
How to Apply
Please submit a cover letter explaining your motivation for the position with a detailed resume. All application documenst are to be submitted via the Careers page or via this email - email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest however we apologise that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.