Guest Services Officer (Room Management Checker)
Pan Pacific Singapore
The Guest Servcies Officer (Room Management Checker) is responsible for the accurate recording of guest reservations. They have the ability to execute tasks, excellent communication skills, proactive and are able to work with minimal supervision. They have the strong understanding of risk and financial compliance. They should be process and detail-orientated with strong organisational and analytical skills.
- Ensure all reservations including last minute reservations for the day are accurately updated by Reservations in the PMS with all records maintained.
- To follow the procedure for correspondence check ensuring any error if at all are eliminated for the 3 days arrivals such as - Proper routing is set on guest reservation, Updating of rate code where necessary, Attachment of correspondence, Tidy up the billing instruction/comments, To merge guest profile where necessary and updating of guest's flight details
- To ensure email is responded to as per set standards within the same working day.
- Develop and maintain a high level of communication with all major sources of business and advise BOH Manager where necessary.
- To adhere to all Company credit policies to ensure that all revenue expected will be received.
- To ensuer discrepancy report is investigated and submitted to Finance in a timely manner.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a similar role
- Experience in hotel reservation
- At least GCE O level
- Good Knowledge of Opera system a MUST.
We apologise that only shortlisted candidates will be notified