Assistant Manager/Manager, Human Capital & Development
Pan Pacific Singapore
Assist the Director of Human Capital & Development in full spectrum of Human Capital & Development function and providing leadership for the HCD team members. He/She will work as a business unit partner to a particular division/department to deliver a comprehensive and full spectrum human resources advisory and consultative service to the business unit. As a business unit partner, the incumbent will work closely with various personnel to think of innovative human resources interventions that will meet the business needs and drive the implementation of people initiatives.
Recruitment and Selection
- Develop, sustain a robust recruitment process inclusive of specific selection criteria (competency, talent characteristics, experience and education), interviewig, references, placement, orientation.
- Establish and maintain associate staffing guideline
- Assist, as directed with placement for seasonal work force shortages and managing labour turnover.
- Handle assocaite employment agreements, consulting agreements - hiring, promotion, transfer, separation, demotion, suspension and resignation
- Handle and co-ordinate the employment pass, work Visa's and dependent passes with the relevant authorities.
- Spearhead the regular townhall and maintain constant assocaite engagement
- Responsibile for news update in our Lobby
- Participate in the co-ordination and administration of the Associate Satisfaction Survey process inclusive of administration, communication feedback and follow up action.
- Recommend and co-ordinate all associate care events and programmes for the associates of the property
- Maintain associate facilitation and ensure functionality and safe conditions for the Assocaite Pacific Cafe, Associate Entrance, Associate Communication boards, Associate entrance
- Facilitate and annually enhance the property's associate recrognition programme and ensure balance between monetary and non-monetary
- Provide coaching support and a listening ear as required or directed to associates
- Maintain personnel records and evaluating HCD porgrammes and policies. Respond to correspondence as required
- Participate in planning and formulating general HCD policies and practices, inclusive of the property's associate handbook, ID cards etc.
- facilitate, as directed, the property's performance management system inclusive of administration, tabulation, education to managers to ensure fairness if applied pre and post process
- Assist in the preparation of the monthly HCD reports for both hotel and PPHG corporate office (eg. manning, manpower, turnover, etc)
- Handle government surveys (eg. MOM, SHA etc)
- Maintain and suggest yearly, quarterly and monthly associate's recreation activities, together with the HCD Team, in-charge of the Associate Care Committee. Assist in executing the planned associate's recreation activities (includes decorating of the back of the house on special occasions or during festive season)
- Minimum 5 - 7 years of Human Resources experience in a hotel or any service-related/hospitality industry
- At least a Diploma or Degree in Human Resources Management
- Knowledge of Timesoft system usage will be an added advantage
- Good interpersonal skills and good people relations skills
- Ability to deal with adversity
- Good knowledge of the Singapoer labour laws and practices, Ministry of Manpower's work passes procedure, policies and guidelines
- Well-versed with general HR related policies and procedures
- Strong leadership with the ability to lead the Human Capital team members
- Meticulous and well-organised
- Strong team player, whilst syill having the ability to work independently
- Ability to multi-task in a demanding environment
How to Apply
Please submit a cover letter explaining your motivation for the position and how you meet the selection criteria along with a current resume. All application documents are to be submitted via the Careers page and/or via email - email@example.com
We apologise that only shorlisted candidates will be notified