Pan Pacific Xiamen
At 29 storeys high, our modern hotel affords stunning views of Xiamen's spectacular coastline. The 354 artistically decorated rooms and fully equipped serviced suites are equipped with thoughtful lighting effects to create a relaxing retreat. Offering well-appointed wellness and meeting facilities and a wide array of superior epicurean options, Pan Pacific Xiamen provides the perfect base for both the discerning business and leisure travellers.
We are looking for positive and energetic individual to join the Front Desk team in the role of Receptionist. This individual is responsible for registering guests into the hotel and acting as an ambassador to the Pan Pacific at all times.
The key responsibilities of the Front Desk Agent include but are not limited to:
• Ensure that guests receive a positive first and last impression of the Hotel; greets and registers guests (check guests in and out); liaises with all other departments.
• Responsible for managing a cash float and performing cashier duties.
• Handle guests requests and answers questions.
• Fluent in English and Mandarin..
• Minimun 1 year international hotel work experience in same position.
• Opera operation experience is preferred..
How to apply
Please submit a cover letter explaining your motivation for the position and how you meet the selection criteria along with a current resume. All application documents are to be submitted via the Careers page on the Pan Pacific Xiamen website: email@example.com