Sari Pan Pacific Jakarta
A rich tapestry of Indonesian hospitality infused with the Pacific Touch. Located in the heart of Jakarta, Sari Pan Pacific Jakarta provides a convenient base for guest travelling on business or leisure.
We are currently searching for experienced candidates to join us at Sari Pan Pacific Jakarta in creating memorable hotel experiences, for the position of:
Position summary statement
The position is directly report to Chief Accountant with a dotted reporting line to Director of Finance. Required to perform professional accounting duties to maintain control over expenses, income, assets and liability of the hotel and to ensure the security of the assets of the company in a centralized accounting environment. This position will also be managing lower level accounting supervisor and staff.
- Ensures that documents and financial records are properly maintained to permit the true and fair preparation of financial statements, both management and statutory, in a timely manner
- Maintains full sets of accounts of a few entities, including accounts receivables and accounts payable
- Prepares timely and accurate management and statutory financial reporting
- Assists in financial forecast and preparation of annual budgets
- Prepares audit schedules and draft statutory financial statements
- Co-ordinates with internal and external auditors and manage audit requirement
- Degree in Accounting or Financial Management
- Minimum 3 (three) years experiences in a similar role
- Excellent leadership skills and proven experiences in a diverse multi-cultural environments
- Clear concise written and verbal communication skills in English
- Well-versed in various accounting software
- Knowledgeable in Indonesia Tax System
We apologize that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.