Pan Pacific Orchard, Singapore
Reporting to the Director of Finance, the successful candidate will assist the Director in the full spectrum of accounting functions within the Hotel and ensure the smooth function of day-to-day operations. Also responsible to handle the monthly financial management reporting, budgeting, forecasting and financial statement analysis.
- Support for General Ledger accounting entries and monthly Financial Closing of accounts, including accruals, provisions and prepayments entries
- Ensure monthly depreciation is accurately calculated and captured
- Perform monthly reporting on Profit & Loss as well as Balance Sheet
- Preparation for Bank Reconciliation, GST Reconciliation, Fixed Asset Schedule on a monthly basis
- Assist Director of Finance to prepare budget entries and reconcile budget accurately
- Maintain all records of Fixed Assets movements within the Hotel in a proper register and reconcile/tally with General Ledger
- Ascertain the existence and presence of assets by conducting yearly sighting / audit of major category of assets
- Preparation for quarterly Tax Filings
- Supervise and review work on Income Audit, General Ledger, General Cashier, Cost Control as well as Receiving.
- Undertake any other related tasks/duties/assignments given by the Director of Finance
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree or Diploma in Financial Accounting Management or equivalent
- At least 5 years of working experience in similar field is required
- ACCA qualification much preferred
- Perform tasks independently or with minimum supervision
- Competent with SAP Systems, Opera and Micros.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (Spoken, Written & Electronic)
- Able to multi-task
How to Apply
Please submit a cover letter explaining your motivation for the position and how you meet the selection criteria along with a current resume. All application documents are to be submistted via the Careers page or to email - email@example.com
We apologise that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.