Executive Sous Chef
Sari Pan Pacific Jakarta
Oversee All Day Dining Restaurant, Executive Lounge, Meeting & Events, Room Service, and Lobby Lounge
Maintain updated and accurate costing and documentation of all dishes prepared and sold in the food and beverage operations.
- Participate in the preparation of the hotel’s annual budget and the setting of departmental goals.
Maintain procedures to (1) ensure the security and proper storage of food and beverage products, kitchen inventory and equipment, (2) replenish supplies, inventory, uniforms, etc. in a timely and efficient manner, and (3) to minimize waste and pilferage.
Establish procedures and timeframes for conducting inventory. Determine minimum and maximum stocks for all food, material, and kitchen equipment.
Ensure that all menu items are prepared and presented according to established recipes and standards.
Develop menu design and concepts for all food and/or bar outlets, and catering events. Monitor competitors and industry trends.
- Ensure that all kitchen equipment, including but not limited to sinks, stoves, grills, hoods, coolers, freezers, etc., are in proper operational condition and are cleaned on a regular basis. Ensure that all kitchen areas and related storerooms are cleaned, mopped, and properly stocked according to anticipated business volume and in accordance with sanitation and health department requirements.
- Candidates must have at least 3 years experiences in a similar role from 5* or 4+* from International Hotel Brand
- Minimum education Diploma Degree from reputable Culinary/Hospitality University
- experienced in leading a diverse team
- Certification on HACCP will be a huge advantage
How to Apply
Interested applicants are invited to send a detailed resume to Director of Human Capital and Development at firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.