Pan Pacific Perth
Pan Pacific Perth is recruiting for a highly experienced and driven Executive Housekeeper to manage the administration and operation of the entire housekeeping department, ensuring the cleanliness of our 486 guest rooms and vast public areas. This senior role reports directly to the Rooms Division Manager and manages a team of nearly 100 guest service attendants within our 5-star hotel.
- Provide a professional, advisory and executive support service to the RDM and General Manager to assist in meeting the strategic goals of the hotel
- Implement strategies aimed at cost minimization and productivity maximization without reduction of quality standards
- Ensure the Housekeeping operation runs within the out-looked financial framework
- Recruitment, selection, induction, development and performance management of Housekeeping staff
- Ensure all areas are adequately staffed at all times, ensuring Supervisors undertake effective rostering and maintain productivity levels amongst staff
- Managing the adherence of House Policies and Procedures, including OH&S legislation
What we're looking for
- Three to five years housekeeping management experience within a similar 5 star environment is essential
- Tertiary qualifications in Hospitality / Hotel Management (desirable)
- Exceptional customer relations skills
- Detail oriented with outstanding organizational skills
- Current knowledge of federal, state and local laws around labour relations, OH&S and equal employment opportunity
- High proficiency in spoken and written English
- Sound computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft software (Excel, Outlook etc.) and Opera PMS
- Eloquent communication skills: both verbal and written
- Flexibility with working hours including nights, weekends and public holidays
- Immaculate personal presentation and grooming, suited to a 5 star hotel environment
You must have work entitlements for employment in Australia to apply for this position. We do not offer visa sponsorship.
Please note, due to the large volume of applications received, only applicants considered for interviews will be contacted.