Guest Service Agent
Pan Pacific Perth
Pan Pacific Hotels Group is a young and dynamic company comprising two well-established and trusted brands. We have exciting expansion plans and as such, we are looking for motivated and energetic people to be part of our growing team. If you have a passion for the industry and are driven by the desire to create memorable hotel experiences, Pan Pacific Hotels Group is able to offer you great opportunities as we continue to strengthen our global footprint.
Pan Pacific Perth is recruiting for individuals with a passion for delivering quality customer service to join our Front Office team as Guest Service Agents. Reporting directly to the Duty Manager these roles focus on the delivery of exceptional service, to ensure guests leave more refreshed than when they arrived. From the initial contact at check in to the guest's departure, Guest Service Agents handle all guest needs and requests efficiently, effectively, courteously and professionally, ensuring a high standard of service is maintained at all times.
• Providing a seamless, five-star arrival and departure experience for hotel guests.
• Delivering an inviting and efficient touch point for hotel guests throughout their stay.
• Adherence to House Policies and Procedures, including OH&S legislation.
• Outstanding customer service skills are essential, preferably from within a similar hotel environment.
• Eloquent communication skills: both verbal and written.
• Immaculate personal presentation and grooming, suited to a 5 Star hotel environment.
• Proficiency in MS Office Suite and Opera PMS.
• Proficient in spoken and written English.
• Flexibility with working hours including nights, weekends and public holidays.
How To Apply
If you are interested in applying please send your detailed resume to:
We apologise that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.