Group Coordinator - Rooms Management
Pan Pacific Singapore
The Group Coordinator is integral in working closely with Group Reservations and Event Services team to ensure the group reservations information including rooming list, billing instructions and group advice are adhered to. The associate is required to deliver the group’s information to Front Office team during daily pre-shift briefing. He/She is to assist Event Services with the group check-in and check-out. The associate must be strong at executing tasks, possesses excellent communication skills, detail-orientated, proactive and be able to work with minimal supervision. The associate reports to Rooms Management Manager.
- Check and ensure the information of group reservations such as billing comment, rate code, flight detail, stay dates and number of occupant were accurately created by Event Services and Group Reservation team.
- Room allocation for all the group reservations prior to the arrival date and also assign according to guest preferences.
- Be presence to assist the Event Services with the group’s arrival and departure.
- Answer questions about hotel facilities/services and room accommodations.
- Attend weekly group advice meeting.
- Go through the group advice with Front Office team in the pre-shift daily briefing.
- To ensure email is responded to as per set standards within the same working day.
- To adhere to all company credit policies to ensure that all revenue expected will be received.
Learning and Development
- Attending of daily Front Office briefings to be updated with changes in hotel policies and processes as well as update information.
- Attend appropriate training courses, when required.
- Adhere to Corporate Branding and Brand Standards.
- Follow all SOP’s to ensure consistency of delivery of all service standards.
- Consistently adhering to the company’s Vision, Purpose and Values to deliver memorable hotel experiences.
- Displays and maintains a professional and pleasant image at all times.
- Minimum 1year experience in a similar capacity
- Good knowledge of Opera Property Management System
- Demonstrated commitment to teamwork
- Experienced in managing diverse relationships, i.e. Multi-Cultural / Racial teams as well as local communities
- High energy personality – engaging.
How To Apply
Please submit a cover letter explaining your motivation for the position and how you meet the selection criteria along with a current resume. All application documents are to be submitted via the Careers page or to email - email@example.com
We apologise that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.