Pan Pacific Singapore
The responsibilities of a Sales Coordinator include providing administrative support and follow-up to the Hotel. Other responsibilities include computer literacy in the form of word processing, spreadsheet and other tangible or graphic materials to support the catering organisation. In addition a requirement for interaction and liaison between guests and the associates by correspondence, telephone or directly in person.
- Handle all telephone, fax correspondence and email contacts on behalf of Catering Sales Associates whether in or away from the office and in concert with the catering sales associates.
- Establish and maintain appropriate filing system.
- Handle all aspects of special requests for booking process through the catering department.
- Handle various communication as it relation to function space bookings, ie., contracts and proposals.
- Communicate event related information to internal departments or the appropriate hotel.
- Participate in catering revenue meetings and other communications, functions in the hotel.
- Conduct telesales activities at the direction of the Assistant Director of Catering/Director of Catering.
- Assist with site inspections at the hotel level or organisation of the same on the regional level.
- Maintain highest standard of professionalism, ethics and attitude towards hotel guests, clients and other associates.
- Maintain professional business confidentiality as required.
- Perform related duties and special projects as assigned.
How To Apply
Please submit a cover letter explaining your motivation for the position and how you meet the selection criteria along with a current resume. All application documents are to be submitted via the Careers page or to email - email@example.com
We apologise that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.