Pan Pacific Singapore
At Supervisory & Confidential Level, the responsibilities of a Sales Coordinator include providing administrative support and follow-up to the Hotel. Other responsibilities include computer literacy in the form of word processing, spreadsheet and other tangible or graphic materials to support the organisation. In addition a requirement for interaction and liaison between guests and the organization by correspondence, telephone or directly in person.
- Handle all telephone, fax correspondence and email contacts on behalf of Sales Associates whether in or away from the office and in concert with the catering sales associates.
- Establish and maintain appropriate filing system.
- Handle all aspects of special requests for booking process through the department.
- Handle various communication as it relation to function space bookings, ie., contracts and proposals.
- Communicate event related information to internal departments or the appropriate hotel.
- Participate in revenue meetings and other communications, functions in the hotel.
- Conduct telesales activities at the direction of the Assistant Director of Sales/Director of Sales & Marketing.
- Assist with site inspections at the hotel level or organisation of the same on the regional level.
- Maintain highest standard of professionalism, ethics and attitude towards hotel guests, clients and other associates.
- Maintain professional business confidentiality as required.
- Perform related duties and special projects as assigned.
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Proficient administrative & organisational skills
- Competency in Microsoft Office operating systems/software
- Knowledge in Opera system is an advantage
- Strong administrative and organization skills