Pan Pacific Orchard, Singapore
Responsibilities include assigning work orders to the Technicians, monitor on the progress of the repair/maintenance work and ensure the complete work is in accordance to the prescribed standards and regulations. He/She will liaise with Property Manager/Assistant Chief Engineer in the control of department budgets and working programmes. Counterchecks and verifies all engineering merchandise received from suppliers, ensuring that the quality & quantity of the goods are in accordance with the purchase specifications as ordered.
He/She must perform his Supervisory role in motivating, educating, coaching and developing associates in developing multi-functional and self-directed work team. Supporting team in making decision for all matters pertaining to daily operational matters, preventive matters and scheduled programmes ensuring that standard, goals and objectives are met and exceeded.
He/She will assist in preparing monthly reports relating to Energy Expenditure, Property Operation Maintenance and Capital Expenditure.
- Minimum qualification ITC or Diploma in Engineering and preferably with 2-3 years’ experience in Hotel/ Hospitality or related industry.
- Possess an ability to effectively and professionally communicate at all levels.
- Able to lead the team, work under minimal supervision and strong decision making skills.
- Able to work shift duties and upon the operational necessities (including weekends & PH)
- Must be familiar with the SOPs for maintenance/ repair works as accordance to the government requirements.
*We regret that only shortlisted candidate will be notified.