Pacific Club Lounge
Experience the exclusive privacy and understated service that lies at the heart of the Pacific Club Lounge located on level four. Whether you are travelling for business or leisure, our Pan Pacific Melbourne Club Lounge offers unique privileges designed to make your stay as effortless and rewarding as possible.
- The Pacific Club Lounge is open from Monday to Friday, 6:30am to 10:00pm and Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays, 7:00am to 10:00pm.
- The Pacific Club Lounge breakfast service hours are Monday to Friday, 6:30am to 10:00am and Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays, 7:00am to 11:00am.
- The Pacific Club Lounge canapés service hours are Monday to Friday, 5:00pm to 7:00pm and Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays, 5:00pm to 7:00pm.
- Guests aged 12 years old and under are welcome at Pacific Club Lounge before 5:30pm.
- Additional charges apply for children between the ages of six to 12 years old. Children below the age of six years old can access the Pacific Club Lounge at no additional charge.
- We kindly ask that Pacific Club Lounge guests with children maintain a calm and restful ambience for the enjoyment of all guests.
- Bar services outside of cocktail hour and those not included in club priviledges are chargeable.
DRESS CODE: Smart casual.
- Access Pan Pacific Club privileges with a stay in our Pacific Club King Room, Yarra Suite and Panoramic Suite.
- Full buffet breakfast.
- All-day refreshments.
- Evening drinks and canapés.
- Pressing or dry cleaning of up to two pieces of clothing per room per night.
- Two glass bottles of water.
- A selection of soft drinks located in your Mini Bar fridge including Coke, Coke No Sugar, Sprite, Still and Sparkling water. Red Bull is not included in this complimentary selection.
- High-speed internet.
- Business facilities.
- Express check-in and check-out services.
- Late check-out at 2pm (subject to availability).