Singapore, 6 February 2014 – Edge at Pan Pacific Singapore has launched a brand new Champagne Brunch experience which will be available on Sundays from 12pm to 4pm. For only $158++, enjoy a vast array of presentations complemented with unlimited Veuve Clicquot champagne, wines, beers and cocktails.
One of Singapore’s longest brunches; the four-hour long Sunday Champagne brunch at Edge offers guests a sensorial experience with a la minute presentations to enjoy and indulge in.
- Crustacean on Ice: Boston lobster, 3 types of French and Canadian Oysters
- ‘Live’ Grill: Wagyu Beef and signature Pan Pacific Sausages grilled upon request
- Carvery: Prime Rib, Waygu Beef, Suckling Pig
- Egg Station: Poached Egg with Truffle Coulis
- Pasta made a la minute: Duck Confit Ravioli
- Feast-On-Wheels: Signature seafood and meats items such as Home Cured Salmon Gravlax and Crispy Kurobuta Pork Belly served at guests’ tables
- Two-metre Cheeseboard: 30 varieties of artisanal Cheese and Raclette a la minute
- Dessert Station: An elaborate presentation of 20 desserts including Candy Crush Sponge Cake, Gluten-Free Red Velvet Cake and Chocolate Brownie
A Uniquely Interactive Brunch Experience
In addition to quality ingredients, brunch at Edge is a smorgasbord of sights, smells, sounds, tastes and textures of cuisines from around the Pacific Rim. One can get up-close with the chefs as they prepare pastas and ravioli according to guests’ preferences; grill a succulent Wagyu Beef Steak or our signature Pan Pacific sausages; or as they melt Raclette cheese a la minute.
For the Young Ones
Parents looking to brunch leisurely, will be delighted to know that a dedicated Kids Corner comes complete with cartoons on DVD for the little ones.
Date: Every Sunday
Time: 12:00pm to 4:00pm
- $158++ per adult inclusive of unlimited Veuve Clicquot champagne, Cloudy Bay Pinot Noir and Sauvignon Blanc, beers and cocktails
- $98++ (Ages 12 to 17) inclusive of unlimited soft drinks, juices, coffee and tea
- $49++ (Ages 7 to 11) inclusive of unlimited soft drinks, juices, coffee and tea
- Children below six dine for free.
Venue: Edge (Level 3), 7 Raffles Boulevard, Singapore 039595
For dining reservations and enquiries, please speak with us at +65 6826 8240 or email email@example.com.
High-resolution Images can be downloaded at this link:
Download high resolution images
For media enquiries, please contact:
Ms Venetia Chung
Assistant Marketing Manager
DID: (65) 6826 8095
Ms Tang Wen Xian
Assistant Marketing Manager
DID: (65) 6826 8092
Hotel Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/panpacificsingapore
Edge Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/edge.ppsin
About Pan Pacific Singapore
Located in the heart of Marina Bay with easy access to world-class shopping, Suntec Singapore International Convention and Exhibition Centre and the Central Business District, Pan Pacific Singapore offers 790 contemporary rooms and suites that are ideal for business or leisure. Savour epicurean delights at our award-winning restaurants and bar or rejuvenate at our swimming pool and spa. Pan Pacific Singapore is proud to be named Asia’s Leading Business Hotel by the World Travel Awards from 2006 to 2012, World’s Leading Business Hotel by the World Travel Awards from 2007 to 2010 and 2012, and World’s Leading City Hotel by the World Travel Awards in 2011. The hotel was also a recent winner in “2013 World’s Best Business Hotels” by Travel & Leisure Magazine Readers, Tripadvisor’s 2013 Traveller’s Choice Awards and Certificate of Excellence Awards.
About Pan Pacific Hotels and Resorts
Pan Pacific Hotels and Resorts comprises 21 premium hotels, resorts and serviced suites (including those under development) in 11 countries across Asia, North America and Oceania. The “Pan Pacific” brand provides refreshing Pacific experiences inspired by an invigorating blend of its Pacific Rim locations. It is focused on enriching experiences that draw on a diversity of landscapes and cultures; and relevant choices that convey freedom and individuality. Pan Pacific Hotels and Resorts has been recognised by Condé Nast Traveller magazine as one of the 25 hotel companies demonstrating social responsibility and has won esteemed accolades such as World Travel Awards, AAA Four Diamond Award, Condé Nast Gold List and Readers Choice Awards. For more information, visit panpacific.com.
Edge presents an engaging gastro-tainment dining experience and a culinary tour of Singapore, the region and the Pacific Rim by Executive Chef Vincent Aw. Seven ‘live’ food theatres present a la minute cuisine which include a variety of delectable Asian and Pacific cuisines – including Chinese, Malay, Indian, Singaporean, Thai, Japanese and Pan Pacific’s signature “Pacific Cuisines”. For the ultimate indulgence, Sunday Champagne Brunch is a convivial event with traditional roasts, crustacean on ice, freshly-made pasta, a grill, 30 types of cheese and 20 varieties of dessert.