Delicate Delights Handcrafted from the Heart
Singapore, 23 June 2015 – Embark on a gastronomic journey at Hai Tien Lo (海天楼) with Dim Sum Chef Lee Siaw Cheen (李小珍) as she presents a delectable selection of handcrafted dim sum items. Available at S$56 per guest, the menu boasts a selection of more than 30 items including double boiled soups, handmade dim sum and signature dishes from Hai Tien Lo.
Further enhancing the dining experience is the complimentary serving of Chilled Homemade Bean Curd with Bird’s Nest that each guest will enjoy when they select Hai Tien Lo’s Weekday Dim Sum Buffet. Handmade from a traditional age old recipe, the silky smooth texture of homemade Bean Curd complemented with nutritious Bird’s Nest adds a sweet finish to the meal.
Savour authentic Cantonese flavours with new culinary creations including Steamed Minced Beef Dumplings with Ginger and Spring Onion that presents a divine combination of textures with beef, spring onions and ginger wrapped in paper-thin skin. Steamed Pork and Prawn Dumplings with Black Truffle will tantalise your olfactory senses with an aromatic whiff of the decadent black truffle. Guests with a penchant for more robust flavours will delight in the Golden Deep-fried Prawn Paste with Wasabi Mayonnaise – a new creation from Chef Lee incorporating homemade Wasabi Mayonnaise with fresh Prawn Paste that packs quite a punch.
Other highlights include Baked Barbecued Pork Pastry with Sesame and Five Spice Rolls with Minced Pork. In addition, signature staples including Barbecued Crispy Roast Duck and Stir-fried Carrot Cake with Signature Homemade XO Chilli sauce are also available on the ala carte buffet menu.
Hai Tien Lo’s Weekday Dim Sum Buffet is available at S$56 per guest between Monday and Friday, excluding Public Holidays. Guests may enjoy the delicious selection from 11:30am to 2:30pm.
Download high resolution images here
Hai Tien Lo Weekday Dim Sum Buffet
Venue: Pan Pacific Singapore, Level 3
Time: 11:30am to 2:30pm (excluding Public Holidays)
Price: S$56 per adult; S$32 per child (five to 11 years old)
Prices listed are subject to GST and service charge
For dining reservations, please speak with us at +65 6826 8240 or email email@example.com
All guests are entitled to a complimentary serving of Chilled Homemade Bean Curd with Bird’s Nest
Soup (One serving of any one item per person)
- Braised Bean Curd with Fish Maw and Shredded Chicken in Thick Broth
- Peppered Hot and Sour Soup with Scallop
- Braised Shredded Abalone with Crab Meat in Thick Broth
- Traditional Double-boiled Soup
SG50 Dim Sum Selection (Unlimited servings)
- Steamed Shrimp Dumplings
- Steamed Pork and Prawn Dumplings with Black Truffle
- Steamed Spinach Dumplings with Prawn Paste and Dried Scallops
- Teo Chew Steamed Dumplings with Dried Shrimps, Peanuts and Celery
- Steamed Vegetarian Dumplings with Assorted Mushrooms
- Steamed Barbecued Pork Buns
- Steamed Xiao Long Bao with Minced Pork
- Steamed Pork Spare Ribs with Preserved Vegetables
- Steamed Minced Beef Dumplings with Ginger and Spring Onion
- Steamed Chicken Feet in Spicy Black Pepper sauce
- Steamed Bean Curd with Prawn Paste
- Five Spice Rolls
- Baked Barbecued Pork Pastry
- Deep-fried Bean Curd Sheet with Prawn Paste wrapped in Seaweed
- Golden Deep-fried Prawn Paste with Wasabi Mayonnaise
- Deep-fried Scallop with Fragrant Minced Garlic
- Deep-fried Prawn Dumplings with Mayonnaise
- Pan-fried Rice Flour Rolls with Dried Scallops in Chef’s Signature Homemade XO Chili sauce
Hai Tien Lo Signature Dishes (Three choices per table)
- Barbecued Crispy Roasted Duck with Plum sauce
- Baby Octopus and Barbecued Pork in Champagne sauce
- Sautéed Chicken Filled with Crispy Fish Skin in Szechuan Spicy Dried Chilli
- Deep-fried Prawns tossed in Wasabi Mayonnaise
- Stir-fried Diced Grouper Fish with Pine Mushrooms
- Deep-fried Spare Ribs with Lemon Butter sauce
- Cantonese Beef Brisket and Tendon
- Stewed Bean Curd with Mushrooms in Abalone sauce
- Sauteed Vegetable Sprouts with Sakura Shrimps and Minced Garlic
- Braised Ee-fu Noodles with Dried Scallops and Shredded Chicken
- Yang Chou Fried Rice with Prawns, Barbecued Pork and Salted Fish
- Stir-fried Carrot Cake with Chef’s Signature Homemade XO Chilli sauce
Dessert (One serving of any two items per person)
- Chilled Cream of Mango Sago with Pomelo
- Almond Cream with Lotus Seed
- Double-boiled White Fungus with Osmanthus and Maltose
- Glutinous Rice Dumplings with Sesame Paste coated with Ground Nuts
*Prices quoted are subject to service charge and GST.
For media enquiries, please contact:
Ms Venetia Chung
Assistant Marketing Manager
DID: (65) 6826 8095
Ms Tang Wen Xian
Assistant Marketing Manager
DID: (65) 6826 8092
Hai Tien Lo Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HaiTienLo.Singapore
About Pan Pacific Singapore
Located in the heart of Marina Bay with easy access to world-class shopping, Suntec Singapore International Convention and Exhibition Centre and the Central Business District, Pan Pacific Singapore offers 790 contemporary rooms and suites that are ideal for business or leisure. Savour epicurean delights at our award-winning restaurants and bar or rejuvenate at our swimming pool and spa. Pan Pacific Singapore is proud to be named Asia’s Leading Business Hotel by the World Travel Awards from 2006 to 2012, World’s Leading Business Hotel by the World Travel Awards from 2007 to 2010 and 2012, and World’s Leading City Hotel by the World Travel Awards in 2011. The hotel was also a recent winner in “2013 World’s Best Business Hotels” by Travel & Leisure Magazine Readers, Tripadvisor’s 2013 Traveller’s Choice Awards and Certificate of Excellence Awards.
About Pan Pacific Hotels and Resorts
Pan Pacific Hotels and Resorts comprises 21 premium hotels, resorts and serviced suites (including those under development) in 11 countries across Asia, North America, Oceania and Europe. The “Pan Pacific” brand provides refreshing Pacific experiences inspired by an invigorating blend of its Pacific Rim locations. It is focused on enriching experiences that draw on a diversity of landscapes and cultures; and relevant choices that convey freedom and individuality. Pan Pacific Hotels and Resorts has been recognised by Condé Nast Traveller magazine as one of the 25 hotel companies demonstrating social responsibility and has won esteemed accolades such as World Travel Awards, AAA Four Diamond Award, Condé Nast Gold List and Readers Choice Awards. For more information, visit panpacific.com.
About Hai Tien Lo
Helmed by Master Chef Lai Tong Ping, Hai Tien Lo epitomises traditional Cantonese dining with a contemporary twist. Enjoy exquisite dim sum, double boiled soups, Peking duck and classic braised dishes, in addition to modern interpretations like the “Braised Classic Whole Abalone with Pan-fried Foie Gras in Abalone Sauce” or “Homemade Bean Curd with Crab Meat and Aubergine in Supreme Stock”.