- What is the Pan Pacific Privileges for Bookers (PPPB) programme about?
- How many points do I receive for room bookings with Pan Pacific?
- What are the eligibility criteria for the PPPB Programme?
- When I can receive my membership detail after I submit my application for PPPB Program?
- How can I ensure that that my points are recorded in my account?
- Can I earn points for bookings I have made prior to joining?
- How long can I keep my Pan Pacific Privileges for Bookers Points for before they expire?
- Does my membership have an expiration date?
- Are my Pan Pacific Privileges for Bookers points transferable?
- Which outlets are applicable for my F&B Dining vouchers?
- Is membership transferable?
- If I resign from the Company, are my points transferable?
- When I can redeem my points?
- How long does it take to receive a redemption reward?
- Can I make a redemption using points for an unrealised booking?
- Is there any expiry period on a reward once it has been redeemed?
- If I make a change or alteration to a reward are there any fees associated?
- Who do I contact if my points do not appear in my account?
- How long does it take to credit my retro-claim?
- What is an eligible booking?
- Is breakfast included when I use my points for a free night?
- I am a professional traveler arranger, can I join this program?
- If I misplaced or lost the Hotel voucher, will I be able to obtain replacement?
- Updating of account information
- Checking of points balance
- Redemption of vouchers
What is the Pan Pacific Privileges for Bookers (PPPB) programme about?
Pan Pacific Privileges for Bookers is a loyalty program designed to reward our loyal corporate bookers. Points are accumulated based on qualified room nights only and these points can be exchanged for premiums available in our reward catalogue.
How many points do I receive for room bookings with Pan Pacific?
You will earn 100 Pan Pacific Privilege Points for every qualified room night for deluxe room type. For the booking of Pacific Club Room, you will earn additional 50 Pan Pacific Privileges Points. All “room” reservations qualify for Pan Pacific Privileges points except:
- Complimentary Stays (Free Night Stays)
- The room rate below RMB600
- The free upgrade to Pacific Club Room still gets 100 points
- Reservations paid for by wholesale tour vouchers
- Long Stay guests over 90 days
- Cancelled reservations
- No show reservations
What are the eligibility criteria for the PPPB Programme?
Only people who are employees of a company and who make bookings on behalf of company are eligible to apply Membership and participate in the Program. Acceptance of membership is at the sole discretion of the hotel.
When I can receive my membership detail after I submit my application for PPPB Program?
Please allow up to 3 weeks after application for your membership details to be sent to you via email, before starting to earn points with your valid membership number. Retroactive point accrual is not applicable.
How can I ensure that that my points are recorded in my account?
Each time you make a room reservation, remember to provide our reservations team with your membership number and company name by fax or e-mail in order for us to track these bookings. To ensure your points are accrued, please forward your confirmation to email@example.com and request for a summary upon materialisation.
Points earned or awarded for any Program Booking will be accumulated into your account by the first workweek of next month.
Does my membership have an expiration date?
The Membership of any Member shall automatically terminate immediately when the Member ceases to be an Active Member. A Member shall be deemed to have ceased to be an active member if he/she has not made any Program Booking within twelve (12) months of the date of his/her last Program Booking.
F&B Dining vouchers can only be utilized at participating restaurants in Pan Pacific Xiamen. Maximum usage of 2 vouchers per transaction per visit and non-refundable.
If I resign from the Company, are my points transferable?
This program is designed for the individual who represents the Corporation that the member is employed under. Due to legal restrictions, a member’s points and membership will expire the moment the member leaves the Company registered in our Program (can not credit more points) but the existing points can be used within three months.
Someone who replaces the position needs to be enrolled as a new member. Once the previous booker gets the new role in a new company, he/she can also re-enroll into the program.
How long does it take to receive a redemption reward?
Please allow up to 3 weeks for processing of redemptions. Vouchers are to be delivered by our sales manager and the received verification needs to be signed upon receipt of the reward.
Who do I contact if my points do not appear in my account?
Please contact our Sales Manager by telephone, fax or email firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days from the issue date of the monthly statement. The following information will be required:
- Full name
- Membership number
- Full guest name
- Booking dates
- Room Rate
- Number of nights
What is an eligible booking?
An eligible booking is a consumed reservation at an eligible room rate that was made by the PPPB member who had given his/her membership number at the time of booking. Please also refer to the Terms and Conditions of our program guide.
I am a professional traveler arranger, can I join this program?
PPPB program is designed only for individuals who do not work for organizations qualified to receive commissions and/or are not already receiving commissions or other incentives to book rooms at Pan Pacific Properties.
If I misplaced or lost the Hotel voucher, will I be able to obtain replacement?
Hotel vouchers are not replaceable if lost, stolen or destroyed.
You can also contact our Sales Representative or Programme Executive at 0592-507 8888 ext.1801 or emai us atl email@example.com and quote your Name, Membership Number and Company for the following: