Ryotei (Cerulean Tower SUKIYA)
Intimate “Sukiya” style rooms include a “Zashiki” with 30 tatami sheets for up to 14 diners and a “Roji” tea garden tearoom with 6 tatami sheets. Enjoy “Omotenashi” hospitality in this “Noh stage” theatre-design restaurant while savouring authentic Kaiseki cuisine, a traditional multi-course Japanese meal that only uses ingredients at the peak of their freshness in a simple and elegant presentation.
- Ryotei (Cerulean Tower SUKIYA) is strictly by reservation only.
- Reservations are limited to 1 group with a minimum of two people for lunch and dinner.
- "Noh stage" cannot be seen during a performance.
- Lunch - 11:30am to 3:00pm
- Dinner - 5:00pm to 11:00pm
We'd love to reserve the perfect spot for you and your guests
We are currently processing your request.
Please do not close your browser window or navigate away from this page.
Our Associates will get back to you as soon as possible. Should you require immediate assistance, please contact us directly.Our associates will get back to you as soon as possible.
Should you require immediate assistance, please contact us directly.
The server is busy now; please try again later.