COVID-19 Updates and New Protocols
The safety and well-being of our guests, associates and community remain our top priority as we all continue successfully taking measures to help curb this global pandemic here in Tokyo, Japan.
As we enter the 'new normal,' Cerulean Tower Tokyu remains a safe harbour for your travels. Find out more on our COVID-19 updates and new protocols, new cleaning and disinfecting policies and social distancing measures, including:
- Regular disinfection of high-touch surfaces such as pens, cash trays, reception counter, lift buttons and other common areas.
- Hand sanitizer stations are conveniently placed all over the hotel.
- Increased ventilation by opening doors and adjusting air conditioning.
- Disinfection of high-touch surfaces such as doorknobs, remote controllers and switches.
- Regular ventilation with air conditioning units.
- Removal of selected amenities and paper items from guest rooms: Shoe shine cloth / Laundry order form / TV channel guide / Stationery holder / Wifi information card / Paper cable tie / Comment card / Map / Panoramic view guide/ Magazines / Extra bed pillows
- Above items can be delivered upon request.
- Regular disinfection of high-touch surfaces such as fitness machines, equipment and lockers.
- Limits to the number of guests allowed into the facility at any one tine.
- Increase ventilation by opening doors and usage of air purifiers.
- Regular disinfection of high-touch surfaces such as dining tables, chairs, iPad menu and touch pens.
- Restaurant seating arrangement are redesigned to adhere to social distancing protocols.
- Condiments are in sanitized individual containers and offered after guests are seated.
Meeting, Events and Weddings
- Regular disinfection of high-touch surfaces such as tables, chairs, baggage tags and micro phones.
- Floor seating arrangements are redesigned to adhere to social distancing protocols.
- It is mandatory for all servers and cloak staff to be wearing face shields and hand gloves.
- Staff are required to wear face masks at all times while working.
- Staff are required to check one’s body temperature before working and required to wash and sanitize their hands frequently while working.
We kindly request all guests to follow below protocols
- Please put on a face mask in public spaces.
- Please maintain social distancing in public spaces - examples; front reception, cash register, elevators and escalators.
- Please do not hesitate to let our staff know when you are feeling unwell.
- Best Available and Bed & Breakfast Rates: Enjoy the flexibility to change or cancel your reservation with fully changeable or refundable up to 24-hours prior to arrival (by 3pm a day prior).
- Early Bird Rate: We offer a variety of rates that are non-refundable or refundable up to 24-hours prior to arrival
- Please refer to the specific rate’s terms and conditions for more details. Changing the stay dates on any reservations may result in different pricing.
Thank You For Your Support
We appreciate you choosing Cerulean Tower Tokyu, and we look forward to welcoming you. If you have any questions please contact us directly at 813 34763000 or email email@example.com.