Explore Pan Pacific Vancouver
Experience the comforts of Vancouver's waterfront with Pan Pacific Vancouver on your urban getaway. Enjoy your stay with sweeping mountain vistas and the city's best attractions just minutes away at one of the finest hotels in Downtown Vancouver.
View Our Offers
Find your perfect spring getaway. Book now and get $50 F&B credit per night.
Exclusive Rates for West Coast Residents
Take advantage of these special rates for West Coast residents. Stay longer and save 10%.
Discover Our Experiences
Pan Pacific Cares
Pan Pacific Cares redefines guests’ stay experience with elevated cleaning standards and protocol to take care of our guests, associates, along with care for the community and environment.Find Out More
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
During these unprecedented times, Pan Pacific Cares is our pledge to you, to give you a peace of mind as you stay and dine with us globally.
We have established “Clean Stay” standards in areas that include guest rooms, meeting rooms and dining outlets at our hotel. Precautionary measures taken at Pan Pacific Vancouver include:
- We have stepped up the frequency of public spaces and guest room disinfection and have made hand sanitisers available at all key locations.
- All guests are required to complete health declaration questions during check-in.
- As a precaution, our employees are constantly reminded to self monitor for COVID-19 symptoms, adopt good personal hygiene practices, physical distancing and mask wearing where necessary.
- Gatherings and events at venues such as public areas, gym, pool, function rooms, restaurants and dining outlets must also comply with the existing guidelines, which includes improving ventilation, advising participants to reduce contact with others and to ensure separation of at least two metres between people.
Here are some ways to keep safe from COVID-19:
- All guests are required to complete health declaration questions during check-in.
- Maintain a 6ft. distance from others.
- Clean your hands often by using soap and water, or an alcohol-based hand rub.
- Maintain a safe distance from anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth.
- Cover your nose and mouth with your bent elbow or a tissue when you cough or sneeze.
- If you have any COVID-19 symptoms please seek medical attention immediately.
- All guests are recommend to wear a mask in public areas to protect others and yourself - in line with CDC BC recommendations.
Cancellation must be received more than 24 hours prior to arrival to avoid a penalty fee.
During these unprecedented times, Pan Pacific Cares is our pledge to you, to give you a peace of mind as you stay and dine with us globally. Find out more about Pan Pacific Cares here.
The types of accommodations at Pan Pacific Vancouver include: City, mountain and waterfront view rooms and suites.
Check-in time at Pan Pacific Vancouver is 4:00 PM and check-out is at 12:00 PM.
Facilities and services offered at the hotel include:
- Direct elevator to Canada Place cruise ship terminal
- Assistance with luggage transfer to Canada Place cruise ship terminal
- Spa Utopia health and wellness centre
- Outdoor saltwater pool and hot tub
- Steam rooms
- Fitness facilities
- 42,000 square feet of conference and event space
- Boutique shops and art galleries
- Business Centre
- Pet friendly
- Electric car charging station
Pan Pacific Vancouver has 3 restaurants and bars:
- Ocean 999 Restaurant and patio (the patio terrace is open during summer months)
- Coal Harbour Bar
- Five Sails Restaurant
Nearby attractions includes:
- FlyOver Canada
- Stanley Park
- Grouse Mountain
- Dr. Sun Yat-Sen Classical Chinese Garden
- Museum of Anthropology
- Capilano Suspension Bridge
- Science World
- Vancouver Aquarium Marine Science Centre
- Bloedel Conservatory
- Queen Elizabeth Park
- Granville Island
- Harbour Cruises
- Vancouver Art Gallery
- Historic Gastown
Self-parking is available at Pan Pacific Vancouver below the hotel. There is direct covered access to the hotel via the parking elevators.
Yes, Pan Pacific Vancouver has an outdoor saltwater pool and hot tub. The hours of operation are from 8am to 8pm daily.
- Immerse in the splendour of Vancouver as you indulge in one of the finest accommodations that this coastal city has to offer.
- Enjoy a fun day-out at Grouse Mountain with wildlife viewing, guided tours, hikes, casual strolls, ziplining, helicopter excursions and more.
- Explore a beautiful garden tucked away behind protective walls at the heart of Chinatown.
- Take a step back in time with exhibits, collections, calendars and programmes specialising in First Nations culture.
- The longest pedestrian suspension bridge on record, swaying at 230 feet above Capilano River and spans 450 feet across. Experience the Treetop Adventure.
- The well-recognized geodesic dome of Science World sits at the eastern-most point of False Creek. Science World can be reached by either Sky Train or False Creek Ferries.
- Designated a national historic site of Canada, Stanley Park is a magnificent green oasis in the midst of the heavily built urban landscape of Vancouver. Explore the 400-hectare natural West Coast rainforest and enjoy scenic views of water, mountains, sky, and majestic trees along Stanley Park's famous Seawall. Discover kilometres of trails, beautiful beaches, local wildlife, great eats, natural, cultural and historical landmarks, along with many other adventures.
- This is Canada’s largest aquarium and world-renowned marine research facility located in verdant Stanley Park. Explore the wonders that lie below the surface of the water; from the Belugas of frigid Arctic Canada to the sharks of the warm tropical waters of the Equator. Get up close to dolphins, seals, and sea lions in our glass enclosed underwater viewing gallery.
- Located at Cambie and 33rd Avenue, approximately 15-minute drive from the Pan Pacific, Queen Elizabeth Park sits on Little Mountain and offers a gorgeous panoramic view of downtown Vancouver and the North Shore mountain range. The garden, once a working quarry, has a lengthy array of flora. Within the Bloedel Conservatory, a giant plexi-glass geodesic dome, exotic and tropical birds and plants abound.
- Once home to Vancouver law courts, the Vancouver Art Gallery is a favourite hangout for sun worshippers looking for a comfortable step to sit and watch people pass. Inside, the Gallery is home to a wonderful collection of work by well-known artist Emily Carr. In addition, changing feature exhibits range from traditional, modern, and conceptual to high tech art displays.
- Husband and wife team, Chef Ernst Dorfler and Gerry Sayers invite you to experience their ultimate combination of award winning cuisine, gracious hospitality and stunning views of Vancouver’s inner harbour, Stanley Park and Coastal mountains in their Five Sails Restaurant located on the R Level at Canada Place.
- Embrace an unforgettable dining experience with amazing views of the Coastal Mountains and the bustling Vancouver harbour. Serving a delightful selection of Pacific Northwest cuisine prepared using fresh local ingredients; Café Pacifica at Pan Pacific Vancouver offers something for everyone.
- Showcases live oysters, innovative sushi and fresh seafood with an award-winning wine list.
- Exquisite dim sum, quality Cantonese cuisine in a relax, upscale atmosphere.
- Tuscan restaurant with its wood-fired oven, grill and rotisserie delivers contemporary Italian and Mediterranean fare.
- An elegant high-end downtown chophouse with soaring ceilings, elegant leather and velvet upholstery features the best cuts of Canada Prime quality and traditional favourites.
- Joe Fortes has been specializing in classic, American cuisine since 1985. Serving more than 50 kinds of fresh fish, premium oysters and thick chops daily. Joe’s is also known as the best oyster bar in Vancouver.
- Fine dining, traditional French cooking with Westcoast flair. Chef Michel had been a mainstay in this city’s most acclaimed and visited restaurant.
- Specializing in Aburi, or flamed-seared sushi, Miku offers an upscale Japanese dining experience.
- The Lonsdale Quay Market in North Vancouver can be reached by just a short 15 minute ride on the Seabus. The Market offers some excellent samples from the many casual eateries and the shops on the upper level can provide visitors with the perfect gift for someone back home. The outdoor patio and restaurant at the Lonsdale Quay Hotel offer beautiful views of Vancouver.
- When visiting Vancouver, one cannot resist Robson Street where all the stores are lined up to entice shoppers. Robson Street is also a great location to people watch while sipping on a latte or have a bite to eat at many of the fine restaurants. At the foot of Robson, the Robson Public Market is the place to purchase fresh salmon, which can be boxed and ready for shipping.
- Pacific Centre is Vancouver's premier shopping destination located downtown Vancouver. Explore more than 90 retail stores and restaurants in Vancouver.
- Visit Park Royal and The Village at Park Royal located in West Vancouver for the best in shopping, entertainment and dining.
- With nearly 400 stores and services, Metropolis at Metrotown is British Columbia's largest shopping centre. Come find what you love!
- Experience Oakridge Centre, Vancouver’s most stylish shopping destination, with over 150 premium shops and services.
- McArthurGlen Designer Outlets are situated within easy travelling distance from some of Europe’s most popular tourist destinations. With 20 designer outlets close to major cities in Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, the Netherlands and the United Kingdom, there are so many opportunities for the style-conscious traveller to enjoy a great day of shopping for their favourite designer brands.
Pan Pacific Vancouver
- AddressSuite 300-999, Canada Place Vancouver, British Columbia V6C 3B5, Canada
- Telephone+1 604 662 8111
- Toll-Free (Within Canada)1 800 663 1515
- Toll-Free (Within USA)1 800 937 1515
- General Manager Emailgeneral.email@example.com
- Getting Herehttps://www.panpacific.com/ppyvr/gettinghere
- U.S. Border 50km / 45-60 minutes' drive
- Distance to Airport 14.2km / 30 minutes' drive