Top Ten Reasons to Visit Pan Pacific Whistler this Summer
(Whistler, BC) Pan Pacific Whistler Village Centre is celebrating its tenth anniversary. Because of this landmark birthday, the Whistler-based hoteliers have had TEN on the brain.
To celebrate the special birthday, the Service One team at the 2 all-suite Pan Pacific Whistler hotels decided to share their top ten reasons why everyone should visit Whistler this summer.
1. Join the team at Pan Pacific Whistler Village Centre on July 5th for the hotel’s 10th BIRTHDAY PARTY.
- 10 lucky guests will be awarded a free stay for the night of July 5th. All in-house guests will be included in the lottery-style give-away for the complimentary suite stay.
- Pets fees collected on July 5th will be donated to WAG (Whistler Animals Galore), the local pet shelter.
- Proceeds from the Canuck Place Suite on July 5th will be donated to Canuck Place Children's Hospice in Vancouver.
2. Bear viewing tour on Whistler and Blackcomb Mountains.
- Experience the wildlife, vegetation, glaciers and rainforests of Whistler and Blackcomb Mountains.
- Visit bear dens and wander through pristine alpine meadows and old growth Western Hemlock forests.
- Learn how conservation and enhancement initiatives help to sustain healthy populations.
3. Zip-lining with Ziptrek Ecotours.
- This July the NEW Sasquatch 2 Kilometer zip line will be ready for thrill seekers.
- Guides are extremely knowledgeable, ensuring all guests not only zip at break-neck speeds, but they learn about the old growth forest along the way.
- Mountain biking is wonderfully exhilarating, and suitable for those looking for a real adrenalin rush.
- Cross country cycling is accessible to families, and not quite as gnarly as the downhill options.
- Bike rentals are available in the Salomon Store located in the on lobby level of Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside.
5. White water rafting on the Elaho River in Squamish with Sunwolf White Water Rafting.
- Power through the most spectacular scenery in BC with hanging glaciers, cascading waterfalls and two Class IV rivers on this fantastic 8-hour expedition in the BC wilderness.
6. Sightseeing on the Peak 2 Peak Gondola.
- Traveling from one mountain top to the other on the scenic Peak 2 Peak Gondola is on everyone’s bucket list and is the perfect addition to any Whistler summer holiday.
- Hike on both Whistler and Blackcomb Mountains… on the same day!
- Purchase Peak 2 Peak passes on line or through the Pan Pacific Whistler Service One team in advance of arrival and receive a $10 Dubh Linn Gate Irish Pub voucher for the perfect “après” date.
7. Paddling the River of Golden Dreams with Whistler Eco Tours.
- This journey will take paddlers across Alta Lake through the Whistler Wetlands down a scenic glacier river and then out into magnificent Green Lake.
- Learn about Whistler’s history, geography, flora, and fauna along the way.
8. Disc golfing is popular and easy for everyone!
- Disc Golf is family-fun way to spend a few hours, and it is hugely popular with locals.
- Disc golfers will enjoy many of the mountain and valley views while on the course which is only 30 minute walk from the hotel.
- Best of all, it is free to play!
9. Float plane glacier tour with Harbour Air.
- Leave from Green Lake, fly over Whistler Village, Whistler and Blackcomb Mountains, Cheakamus Lake, Black Tusk and some incredible glacier views is all part of the “up-lifting” tour.
10. Patio time at Dubh Linn Gate Irish Pub.
- Located at the base of both Whistler and Blackcomb Mountains, there is no place better than the patio of Dubh Linn Gate Irish Pub to people watch, enjoy the lazy afternoons and then tuck into a pint… with a side order of music and fun.
By booking the Stay Longer, Save More Package, guests will enjoy a discount of 25% off a stay of 3 nights or more when booking a suite before June 30, 2015.
With all these amazing outings and hotel savings, and with Pan Pacific Whistler as a home base, summer vacation in Whistler never looked so promising.
To book a Pan Pacific Whistler suite, contact the Service One Team by calling 1 888 966 5575, send an email to email@example.com or book on-line through the website.
About Pan Pacific Whistler: Pan Pacific Associates, dubbed the “Service One” team for a reason, are available 24 hours each day at Pan Pacific Whistler’s two award-winning properties. This team takes pride in ensuring each guest finds his or her way into the most suitable suite in the two hotels. Spacious all-suite accommodations at Pan Pacific Whistler properties offer in-suite gas fireplaces, private balconies, full-size kitchens, alpine views and soaker tubs. Complimentary perks include daily breakfast (Village Centre location only), wireless Internet and local calls, in-resort shuttle and slope-side valet ski/bike/golf storage.
Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside has been named Canada’s Best Ski Hotel for the last 2 years in a row by the prestigious World Ski Awards.Back to top