- What is the Pan Pacific Privileges for Bookers (PPPB) programme about?
- How many points do I receive for room bookings with Pan Pacific?
- What are the eligibility criteria for the PPPB Programme?
- How soon after I join the PPPB Programme can I expect to receive my membership details?
- How can I ensure that that my points are recorded in my account?
- Can I earn points for bookings I have made prior to joining?
- How long can I keep my Pan Pacific Privileges for Bookers Points for before they expire?
- Does the membership have any expiry?
- Are my Pan Pacific Privileges for Bookers points transferable?
- Which participating outlets can my F&B Dining vouchers be utilized at?
- Is membership transferable?
- If I resign from the Company, are my points transferable?
- When are redemptions processed?
- How long does it take to receive a redemption reward?
- Can I make a redemption using points for an unrealised booking?
- Is there any expiry period on a reward once it has been redeemed?
- If I make a change or alteration to a reward are there any fees associated?
What is the Pan Pacific Privileges for Bookers (PPPB) programme about?
Pan Pacific Privileges for Bookers is a loyalty programme designed to reward our loyal Corporate bookers. Points are accumulated based on room revenue only and these points can be exchanged for premiums available in our reward catalogue.
How many points do I receive for room bookings with Pan Pacific?
You will earn 1 Pan Pacific Privilege Point for every S$1 spent based on Corporate rates and specific promotional rates only. Points are not applicable for industry and certain discount rates as well as hotel determined black-out dates.
What are the eligibility criteria for the PPPB Programme?
Only people who are employees of a company and who make bookings on behalf of that company are eligible to apply for Membership and participate in the Programme. Acceptance of membership is at the sole discretion of the hotel. Enrolment form has to be completed and authorised by the company to process the application.
How soon after I join the PPPB Programme can I expect to receive my membership details?
Please allow up to 3 weeks after applying for your membership details to be sent to you via email, only after which would you be able to accrue points for future materialised bookings. Retroactive point accrual is not applicable.
How can I ensure that that my points are recorded in my account?
Each time you make a room reservation, remember to provide our reservations team with your membership number and company name in order for us to track these bookings. To ensure your points are accrued, please forward your confirmation to email@example.com and request for a summary upon materialised bookings.
How long can I keep my Pan Pacific Privileges for Bookers Points for before they expire?
Points that are earned within the programme year (1 January to 31 December) are valid for redemption until 31 March of the following year. Expired points will not be reinstated.
Does the membership have any expiry?
The Membership of any Member shall automatically terminate immediately when the Member ceases to be an Active Member. A Member shall be deemed to have ceased to be an active member if he/she has not made any Programme Booking within three (3) months of the date of his/her last Programme Booking.
Which participating outlets can my F&B Dining vouchers be utilized at?
Your F&B Dining vouchers can be used at the following outlets:
- Atrium (Level 1)
- Pacific Marketplace (Level 1)
- Edge (Level 3)
- Hai Tien Lo (Level 3)
- Keyaki (Level 4)
- Poolside (Level 4)
F&B Dining vouchers can only be utilised at participating restaurants and bar in Pan Pacific Singapore.
If I resign from the Company, are my points transferable?
This programme is designed for the individual who represents the Corporation that the member is employed under. Due to legal restrictions, a member’s points and membership will expire the moment the member leaves the Company registered in our Programme.
How long does it take to receive a redemption reward?
Please allow up to 3 weeks for processing of redemptions. Vouchers are to be collected from our Concierge on Level 1 between 7am to 11pm daily and identification cards have to be presented for verification.
Please speak with your Programme Executive at 6826 8093 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote your Name, Membership Number and Company for the following:
- Updating of account information
- Checking of points balance
- Redemption of vouchers