Stay More, Earn Up to D$150 Extra!
Reap the rewards of multiple stays! Now you can relish the rewards of multiple escapades with Pan Pacific DISCOVERY.
Simply register before 31 May 2023 for this exclusive promotion and get rewarded with up to 150 DISCOVERY Dollars (D$) with multiple eligible stays from 1 April to 30 September 2023.
Where to escape? What to explore? You're spoilt for choice when you book a stay at any of our Pan Pacific, PARKROYAL COLLECTION or PARKROYAL hotels, resorts and serviced suites. Seize your bonus rewards before they disappear!
This is how you can participate:
Please Wait a Moment
We are currently processing your request.
Please do not close your browser window or navigate away from this page.
You've successfully registered for the promotion
Terms and Conditions
- This promotion is applicable for Pan Pacific DISCOVERY members only.
- Members must register to participate in the Multi-Stay promotion by 31 May 2023 prior to their stay dates.
- Eligible reservations must have a stay between 1 April 2023 - 30 September 2023.
- Ongoing stays with a check out date after 30 September 2023 will not receive promotional D$.
- Ineligible rates are not included.
- Members who have registered for the Promotion within the Promotional Opt-in Period will receive D$25 after a second eligible stay within the
Promotional Stay Period, D$50 after a third eligible stay within the Promotional Stay Period and D$75 after a fourth eligible stay within the
Promotional Stay Period.
No additional promotional D$ will be awarded for any further eligible stay within the Promotional Stay Period.
- A minimum two nights stay is required for this Promotion.
- Bookings that include multiple rooms will be counted and considered as a single stay and rewarded as if they were a single room booking.
- Promotional D$ issued under the Promotion are awarded in addition to the Base D$ that are issued to the member as a result of completing the eligible stay. Promotional D$ are subject to a limited expiry term of six (6) months from the date of issuance and are therefore excluded from the Base D$ expiration rules.
Any Base D$ earned on a member’s stay will be subject to expiration based on standard tier-based expiration rules.