The Pacific Club Lounge is currently closed.
Indulge in the sophisticated elegance of our signature penthouse presidential suite in Perth. Offering a generous separate lounge and dining room, jet spa bath, home theatre system and simply stunning, panoramic views from the private balcony.
Drive and enjoy the convenience of on-site parking with valet parking for AUD38 and daily self-parking for AUD14. Both include multiple exits and entries.
Please note our carpark has a maximum clearance height of 1.9 metres and is subject to availability. Click here for information.
Terms and conditions
For the comfort and safety of our guests, a maximum of two guests are permitted in the Presidential Suite at all times. The hotel imposes a strict no party and excessive noise policy at all times.
Pacific Club Lounge
Our Pacific Club Lounge is currently closed. We apologise for any inconvenience and we look forward to reopening the space for your enjoyment soon.
In the meantime all of our outlets are open for service. Please note, food and beverage items in these items is not included in the cost of room rate for any guest room booked.
To book or view the menu click the below links:
For Your Comfort
- King-sized bed
- Pillow menu
- Separate living and dining area with kitchenette and dining table
- Private office with executive work desk and stationery set
- Ensuite bathroom with separate shower stall and deep bathtub
- Slippers and hairdryer
For Your Indulgence
- LCD television with local and cable channels
- Home theatre system with CD and DVD player
- In-room movies
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- A complimentary ‘West Australian Big Breakfast’ delivered to your room
For Your Convenience
- Complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi and wired internet
- Daily turn-down service available upon request
- Personalised wake-up service
- Personal digital safe
- 24-hour in-room dining
View Our Offers
Needing a getaway? Enjoy Perth like a local, with river views, breakfast, parking and Wi-Fi.
WAGFG Spring Series Ten Acre Block
Join us as we collaborate with West Australian Good Food Guide for the 2021 Spring Series at Ten Acre Block on Thursday 11th November.