Peppermint welcomes you into nature's embrace with sights of greenery and a healthful farm-to-table cuisine that offers the best flavours from around the world.
The all-you-can-eat concept provides a wide variety of wholesome Asian and International favourites, freshly prepared at the open display kitchen. With a renewed focus on conscious eating, Peppermint’s new menus include plant-based options and the use of sustainably and locally sourced ingredients.
Step out to the terrace and discover our very own Urban Farm, where more than 60 varieties of herbs, edible flowers and vegetables are grown and used as salads, garnishes, aromatics and ingredients for food, as well as drinks, such as tea and infused water. Dine in a garden setting and savour the natural flavours of our fresh harvest.
Peppermint, As Seen In The Tatler Dining Guide 2023
Peppermint's buffet stations and kitchen are halal-certified.
Guests are encouraged to be dressed in smart casual attire with appropriate footwear. Shorts and flip-flops are not permitted.
Reservations and Ordering Online
Reservations for dining at Peppermint, or accessing the e-shop for takeaway orders for delivery or self-collection are available by clicking the links below.
Buffet Pricing and Meal Timing
Daily: 6:30am to 10:30am
Monday to Sunday
Monday to Friday: 12:00pm to 2:30pm
Saturday, Sunday, Public Holidays: 12:00pm to 3:00pm
Monday to Friday
Saturday and Sunday
Daily: 6:30pm to 10:00pm
Monday to Thursday
Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- All regular pricing on per diner basis.
- Adult pricing is applicable for individuals above 12 years of age.
- Child pricing is applicable for individuals 6 to 12 years of age.
- Pricing is not applicable on Eve of, and Public Holidays. For pricing or enquiries, please check with Peppermint via email, or call.
Terms and conditions
- All prices are in Singapore dollars and subject to 10% service charge and prevailing government taxes.
- Reservations are required and subject to availability upon confirmation.
- Discounts are not applicable on blackout dates, including eve and public holidays as stipulated by the hotel, unless otherwise stated.
- For enquiries, please contact Peppermint at email@example.com or call us at +65 6845 1111.
- PARKROYAL COLLECTION Marina Bay, Singapore reserves the right to terminate or amend promotional details without prior notice.
Promotions and Information
Information about current promotions, and our Urban Farm can be found below.
International Buffet at Peppermint
Experience the best halal buffet in Singapore at Peppermint which offers a diverse array of food stations! From fresh seafood at the Seafood Island and healthy choices at the Salad Bar, to Japanese delights, Chicken Rice, Noodle Stall, and signature Butcher’s Roasts. The International station features enticing dishes like Salt & Pepper Calamari, Wok-tossed Lobster, and innovative creations like Chef Tor's Fish Cheek Curry.
Available from 13 August until 6 October 2023 (Lunch).
The Urban Farm at PARKROYAL COLLECTION Marina Bay, Singapore enhances our food resilience and sustainability, while providing farm fresh edible herbs, flowers and vegetables for use in the Hotel.
(Next to Peppermint)
7:00am to 10:00pm (Daily)
Pan Pacific Cares
We are committed to providing you with peace of mind when you dine with us. Our “Pan Pacific Cares” promise redefines guests’ dining experience with elevated cleaning standards and protocol which are aligned to guidelines by World Health Organisation (WHO) and requirements by local authorities. Find out more about Pan Pacific Cares here.
Awards & Accolades
Halton Executive Chef of the Year 2019 (Chan Tuck Wai), World Gourmet Awards
Singapore's Top Restaurants 2016 - 2020, Wine & Dine
Singapore's Best Restaurants 2016 - 2020, T.Dining by Singapore Tatler
As seen on Tatler Dining Guide 2022 and The Tatler Dining Awards Singapore 2023
View Our Offers
Savour the spread of gourmet meals from Peach Blossoms and Peppermint conveniently delivered to the comforts of home.
Celestial Delights: Indulge in our Handcrafted Mooncakes
From now until 29 September 2023, mark the annual celebration with a collection of Peach Blossoms’ mooncakes.