- Seven course degustation dinner
- Matching wines
- Pacific Club Lounge access
- Fireworks display on the Club Lounge terrace with glass of champagne
- Limited spots available
- Menu includes:
Aged Wagyu bresaola with pickled pear, horseradish, beetroot puree and brioche crumbs
Matched with Dal Zotto Pucino Prosecco NV, King Valley, VIC
Surf and turf - Smoked hock based, green pea soup with flaked crab meat and fresh ricotta dumplings
Matched with Jim Barry Riesling, Clare Valley, SA
Grilled King George Whiting with slow cooked summer vegetables, roasted cauliflower puree and cold pressed Sicilian EVOO
Matched with T'Gallant Pinot Grigio 2017, Mornington, VIC
Mango sorbet, gold leaf and French champagne
Slow cooked 3 pointer lamb rack, pistachio and lemon myrtle crusted, served with roasted fennel puree, broad beans and saffron braised artichoke hearts
Matched with Wild Duck Shiraz, Heathcote, VIC
Toasted brioche with cloth bound Milawa brie, artisan honey and thyme
Matched with Punt Road Pinot Noir, Yarra Valley, VIC
Dark chocolate Pannacotta, freeze dried blood orange, gold nuggets and espresso mascarpone mousse
Matched with De Bortoli Noble One Semillon, Yarra Valley, VIC
Terms and conditions
- Spaces are limited so bookings are essential.
- A credit card will be required to reserve your place.
- No modifications to the menu unless specified at your time of booking.
- Paired wines with dinner and glass of champagne during fireworks display are included; any additional beverages will incur charges.
More Offer Choices
Easter Chocolate Indulgence High Tea
Celebrate Easter in style with our latest dining offering.
Save More to Explore
For 5 days only, unlock savings of 30% along with double DISCOVERY dollars