Pan Pacific Cares
We care for your well-being and travel plans
We appreciate your continued loyalty to us as your trusted travel companion.
Pan Pacific Cares redefines guests’ stay experience with efforts to ensure your safety, well-being and comfort. We take care of our guests, associates, along with care for the community and environment.
We have implemented safety and cleanliness standard respecting local regulations and requirements where we have operations.
After all, at Pan Pacific, we do everything from our hearts, with sincerity.
We stay committed to ensuring your safety, well-being and peace of mind.
Pan Pacific Hotels Group has implemented various measures and elevated protocols as required by WHO and respective local government authorities.
Collaborating with Diversey, a leader in healthcare and infection prevention, our hotels, resorts and serviced suites will follow recommended protocols in accordance with World Health Organisation (WHO) guidelines. The properties will use best-in-class cleaning and infection prevention solutions, such as Oxivir and Virex II 256, which are healthcare grade disinfectants that are certified and approved by US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to be effective against SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19).
Below are the key highlights of the “Clean Stay” standards in areas that include guest rooms, meeting rooms and dining outlets.
- Use of electrostatic spray wtih Oxivir disinfectant (Oxivir, an Accelerated Hydrogen Peroxide (AHP) based cleaner and disinfectant, is 100% biodegradable by breaking down into water and oxygen, thereby ensuring care for the environment as well)
- ULTRONIC UV lights to inspect all disinfected and sanitised guestrooms
- Contactless check in and check out where possible
- Contactless payment where possible
- Standard WHO protocols of safe distancing, thermal scanning, using safe entry codes for tracking, wearing of masks and using of hand sanitisers
For more details, please refer to our infographics.
Note: Our Operating procedures may have to be reviewed where needed in order to be in line with local practices or comply with guidelines issued by local authorities.
Enhanced Safety Measures in Guest Rooms
- Housekeeping will adhere to maintaining a high standard of hygiene and cleanliness.
- Heightened cleaning and disinfecting protocol for guest rooms according to guidelines by local standard requirements. Cleaning and disinfecting agents used are US EPA certified and approved.
- Pan Pacific Cares Pack is made available on guest’s request.
Enhanced Safety Measures in Meeting and Event Spaces
- Hybrid of events and weddings with virtual live streaming is available.
- Heightened cleaning and disinfecting protocol for meeting and event spaces according to guidelines by local standard requirements. Cleaning and disinfecting agents used are US EPA certified and approved.
- Hand sanitizers are placed in all meeting rooms and ballrooms for guests’ use.
Enhanced Safety Measures in Restaurants and Bars
- Food hygiene and food safety to follow strict processes.
- Heightened cleaning and disinfecting protocol for restaurants and bars according to guidelines by local standard requirements. Cleaning and disinfecting agents used are US EPA certified and approved.
- Food preparation stations are sanitized with healthcare grade disinfectant.
- Hand sanitizers are available at restaurants for guests’ use.
Flexible Cancellation Policies
For Existing and New Bookings:
Plan and book any future travel with peace of mind as you stay at any of our Pan Pacific, PARKROYAL COLLECTION or PARKROYAL hotels, resorts or serviced suites, for stays up to 31 December 2022.
- Flexible Rate: enjoy the flexibility to change or cancel your reservation with fully changeable or refundable up to 24-hours prior to arrival (dependent on individual hotels’ house policy).
- Advance Purchase Rate and Non-refundable Rate: enjoy one-time complimentary change of stay dates when change is made up to three days prior to arrival.
- Limited Time Offers/Flash Sales (LTO): follows specific offer's cancellation and advance payment policies only.
- Pan Pacific DISCOVERY Members Rate: complimentary one-time transfer ownership of bookings to another Pan Pacific DISCOVERY member.
Please refer to the specific rate’s terms and conditions for more details. Changing the stay dates on any reservations may result in different pricing.
For Meetings and Events
Weddings, Catering only meetings and events (Dry events), Residential Meetings:
- Event to follow event specific cancellation and advance payment policies only.
- Local Government advisory will supersede (if any).
Pan Pacific Hotels Group reserves the right to revise the above policies accordingly without prior notice.
Extension of status for Pan Pacific DISCOVERY Platinum and Titanium members
Currently, with global travel restrictions as well as lockdowns in many countries, we understand that your travels plans have been shelved. Hence, we are providing greater flexibility to ensure your status and rewards remain unaffected. We will retain status for all Pan Pacific DISCOVERY Platinum and Titanium members until 31 December 2022.
Pan Pacific Cares is our commitment to ensure the safety and welfare of our guests and associates through heightened levels of hygiene and sanitisation of the property premises to create a clean environment.
We also urged all guests and associates to be socially responsible to adhere to protocols and practice good hygiene to help combat the spread of the COVID-19 while you are at the property premises.
Nonetheless, an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. This is due to the invisible and undetectable nature of pathogens and the co-operation and health profile of other guests and visitors within the property.