Pan Pacific Cares
As we enter the 'new normal', Pan Pacific Hotels Group remains your trusted travel companion.
Pan Pacific Cares redefines guests’ stay experience with elevated cleaning standards and protocol to take care of our guests, associates, along with care for the community and environment.
After all, at Pan Pacific, we do everything from our hearts, with sincerity.
We care for your well-being and travel plans
We appreciate your continued loyalty to us as your trusted travel companion.
Our highest priority is the safety, comfort and well-being of our guests and associates. We have swiftly implemented heightened measures in partnership with Diversey and re-engineered operations which are in accordance with World Health Organisation's (WHO) guidelines.
We stay committed to ensuring your safety, well-being and peace of mind.
Pan Pacific Hotels Group has implemented various measures and elevated protocols as required by WHO and respective local government authorities.
Collaborating with Diversey, a leader in healthcare and infection prevention, our hotels, resorts and serviced suites will follow recommended protocols in accordance with World Health Organisation (WHO) guidelines. The properties will use best-in-class cleaning and infection prevention solutions, such as Oxivir and Virex II 256, which are healthcare grade disinfectants that are certified and approved by US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to be effective against SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19).
Below are the key highlights of the “Clean Stay” standards in areas that include guest rooms, meeting rooms and dining outlets.
- Use of electrostatic spray wtih Oxivir disinfectant (Oxivir, an Accelerated Hydrogen Peroxide (AHP) based cleaner and disinfectant, is 100% biodegradable by breaking down into water and oxygen, thereby ensuring care for the environment as well)
- ULTRONIC UV lights to inspect all disinfected and sanitised guestrooms
- Contactless check in and check out where possible
- Contactless payment where possible
- Standard WHO protocols of safe distancing, thermal scanning, using safe entry codes for tracking, wearing of masks and using of hand sanitisers
For more details, please refer to our infographics.
Note: Our Operating procedures may have to be reviewed where needed in order to be in line with local practices or comply with guidelines issued by local authorities.
Pan Pacific Hotels Group serving the community in need amidst COVID-19 outbreak
- Pan Pacific Hotels Group has launched “HERO” (Healthcare Employees Recognition & Ovation) to recognise and applaud the healthcare heroes in Singapore who have been at the frontline during this pandemic season to combat the virus.
- This initiative saw the Group setting aside 25,000 complimentary room nights, worth $6.5million at six of its properties in Singapore to welcome healthcare employees from Singhealth, National Healthcare Group (NHG) and National University System (NUHS) from 1 December 2020 to 31 March 2021. These healthcare groups are given the flexibility to administer the complimentary room nights for the employees with their institutions.
- In addition to these complimentary stays to the three healthcare groups, preferential room rates and dining privileges are also extended to appreciate all the healthcare workers in Singapore.
- FAQs are available here.
- Pan Pacific Perth has opened its doors to accommodate the homeless, one of the most vulnerable groups in the country, as part of “Hotels with Heart” initiative.
- As part of our “From Our Hearts” community outreach programme and with the support of parent company UOL Group Limited, we have provided over 20,000 meals as part of the Project Makan initiative, for low-income families with children whose access to free or subsidised meals in schools are disrupted during Singapore’s extended circuit breaker.
- Worked with Ministry of Culture, Community and Youth (MCCY) in Singapore to provide lunches to 500 healthcare workers at Alexandra Hospital, Ng Teng Fong General Hospital and KK Women’s and Children's Hospital, as our appreciation for their dedication and hard work.
- Together with other iconic buildings in Singapore, we “light” our hotel facades in blue as a symbol to battle mental well-being during these unprecedented times. This inaugural movement #SeeItBlue (part of the global #MakeItBlue campaign) seeks to remind us of solidarity in humanity, care for mental well-being, and also to thank our frontline healthcare workers for their courage and sacrifices during this pandemic.
- Our team at PARKROYAL Nay Pyi Taw prepared a special lunch to nourish healthcare heroes at Township Medical Service and the Public Health Department at Dekkhina Thiri Township. The hotel Executive Chef also participated in a live interview on Channel ME Myanmar, providing essential food and nutritional tips during this stay-home period.
- At Pan Pacific Sonargaon Dhaka, our hotel associates worked hard to clean the pool and outdoor areas to ensure hygiene is kept at the highest level. Some of our associates have also stepped up to form part of the volunteer team assisting the lockdown of the country from 26 March to 12 April 2020.
Six properties in Singapore provide 25,000 room nights worth $6.5m to honour and appreciate the healthcare heroes.
Pan Pacific Perth’s “Hotels with Heart” initiative
Singapore’s Project Makan initiative
PARKROYAL Nay Pyi Taw preparing meals for healthcare workers
Our heroes behind-the-scenes in Pan Pacific Dhaka
Flexible Cancellation Policies
For Existing Bookings
Existing bookings can be changed or cancelled for stays up to 31 July 2021.
For New Bookings
Plan and book any future travel with peace of mind as you stay at any of our Pan Pacific, PARKROYAL COLLECTION or PARKROYAL hotels, resorts or serviced suites, for stays up to 31 July 2021.
- Flexible Rate: enjoy the flexibility to change or cancel your reservation with fully changeable or refundable up to 24-hours prior to arrival (dependent on individual hotels’ house policy).
- Advance Purchase Rate and Non-refundable Rate: enjoy one-time complimentary change of stay dates when change is made up to three days prior to arrival.
- Limited Time Offers/Flash Sales: follows specific offer's cancellation and advance payment policies only.
- Pan Pacific DISCOVERY Members Rate: complimentary one-time transfer ownership of bookings to another Pan Pacific DISCOVERY member.
Please refer to the specific rate’s terms and conditions for more details. Changing the stay dates on any reservations may result in different pricing.
For Meetings and Events
Weddings, Catering only meetings and events (Dry events), Residential Meetings:
- Event is non-cancellable with complimentary change of date when change is within the required time frame prior to the event date.
- Applicable for any new events booked and held before 31 July 2021.
- Local Government advisory will supersede (if any).
Pan Pacific Hotels Group reserves the right to revise the above policies accordingly without prior notice.
Extension of status for Pan Pacific DISCOVERY Platinum and Black members
Currently, with global travel restrictions as well as lockdowns in many countries, we understand that your travels plans have been shelved. Hence, we are providing greater flexibility to ensure your status and rewards remain unaffected. We will retain status for all Pan Pacific DISCOVERY Platinum and Black members until 31 December 2021.
For extension of Local Experience validity, please reach out to email@example.com.
Pan Pacific Cares is our commitment to ensure the safety and welfare of our guests and associates through heightened levels of hygiene and sanitisation of the property premises to create a clean environment.
We also urged all guests and associates to be socially responsible to adhere to protocols and practice good hygiene to help combat the spread of the COVID-19 while you are at the property premises.
Nonetheless, an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. This is due to the invisible and undetectable nature of pathogens and the co-operation and health profile of other guests and visitors within the property.