Service & luxury reimaginedImagine setting foot in a hotel, and finding your every need and wish had been anticipated and provided for. At Pan Pacific Singapore, what greets you is not only a haven of Graceful Luxury, but service that is sincere and thoughtful. Step inside, and enjoy a world that is centred around you.
1 / 3
Comfort, reimaginedWhile our impeccable service will undoubtedly be the highlight of your stay, our reimagined hotel has introduced new elements to elevate your pleasure. For instance, lush greenery along our redesigned driveway intertwines with the architecture, creating an entrance that instantly soothes your senses. Whether you choose our refurbished Deluxe Rooms, Executive Marina Bay Rooms, or Premier Suites, you can look forward to more spacious accommodations and breathtaking views of the magnificent Marina Bay skyline.
2 / 3
Experience, reimaginedTo delight you further, our freshly transformed lobby serves as your gateway to fully enjoy all that our hotel has to offer. Enjoy warm welcomes by our Ambassadors, unwind at our Atrium Lounge, and capture memorable selfies in front of a stunning 130 years old Bonsai tree, all just a few steps away. Additionally, our new dine-and-shop concept, Pacific Emporium, and destination bar, PLUME, invite you to embark on a culinary journey of the most innovative kind.
3 / 3
Service & luxury reimagined
- Indulge in world-class service and five-star luxury at the heart of the city-state's business and entertainment hub.
- Enjoy the convenience of staying near one of the city’s main business convention areas, located within Suntec City and right next to Pan Pacific Singapore.
- An unmissable landmark with its unique durian-inspired architecture, the Esplanade is home to visiting international bands and artistes.
- Discover the culture and history of Asia through the stories of Singapore’s forefathers at this expansive museum.
- Visit the Merlion, a lion-fish hybrid and one of the Lion City’s most familiar icons.
- Discover a haven for fashion lovers and gourmands. Stop for a beer at Singapore’s first microbrewery – Paulaner Brauhaus.
- Revisit Singapore’s colonial past in this neo-classical building that houses some of the city’s most popular entertainment options.
- Spend an exciting night out at this bustling area populated with lively bars, pubs, and al fresco restaurants.
- From microbreweries to the trendiest clubs, Clarke Quay offers a host of entertainment and dining options.
- Travel through time at Singapore’s oldest museum. The museum also hosts innovative festivals like the Night Festival as well as intriguing art performances throughout the year.
- Enjoy the myriad of shopping, dining and entertainment options at this world-class mall situated by the bay.
- Points of Interest
From around Singapore
If you are taking the public transport
The hotel is centrally accessible by public transport.
The nearest MRT stations are:
- Promenade Station (interchange for the Circle and Downtown Lines)
- Esplanade Station (Circle Line)
- City Hall Station (interchange for the North-South and East-West Lines)
From Singapore Changi Airport
Airport limousine service and car rental pick-ups from the airport can be arranged.
Please contact our Concierge Team for more information.
From Singapore Changi Airport:
- Take East Coast Parkway (ECP) towards the City and Jurong
- Exit at Rochor Road on the left
- Keep left on Rochor Road and immediately turn left to Temasek Boulevard
- Drive past the fountain and continue along Temasek Boulevard
- Turn left at the T-junction to Raffles Boulevard
- Pan Pacific Singapore is on the immediate left
Estimated travel time to the hotel is approximately 20 minutes, depending on traffic and weather conditions.
Electronic Road Pricing (ERP) may be required along major roads leading to the Central Business District at specific times. Please ask your car rental agency for details before leaving the airport.
What people say about Pan Pacific Singapore
Everything was well equipped, perfect view and comfy beds.
We were very well looked after, with my wife and I checking in with our 8 month old boy, following a 13hr flight to Singapore from London Heathrow. We org...
Allen, the young gentlemen who was responsible for our room is a great asset to the Pan Pacific team! Great service, very polite and clean. Allen is fanta...
We thoroughly enjoyed the stay. One recommendation would be to have more options for Vegetarians and Vegans.
The newly renovated hotel is fabulous. As usual all aspects of my stay were excellent.
Awards & Accolades
Singapore's Leading Business Hotel 2023, 30th Annual World Travel Awards
Wine and Dine Singapore’s Top Restaurants 2015 and 2016
2014 RAS Epicurean
Star Awards ‘Best Buffet’
Singapore Tatler, ‘Top 5 Bubbly-Fuelled Brunches’
2013 Certificate of Excellence Winner, Trip Advisor
LifestyleAsia Singapore, ‘Top 3 must-try Champagne brunches in Singapore’
The Peak Selections: Gourmet and Travel’s G Restaurant Awards 2016, 2017 and 2018
Explore what’s in store
To ensure you have a pleasant stay with us, we recommend that you take a moment to familiarise yourself with our policy.View Our Policy
Pan Pacific Singapore's lavish rooms and suites feature contemporary furnishings and thoughtful amenities.View Rooms
Embark on a diverse culinary journey with our award-winning top restaurants in Marina Bay, Singapore, bars and gourmet marketplaces. Choose from various authentic local and regional flavours from our highly awarded partners.View Dining
Pamper, relax and enjoy your stay with one of the finest five star hotels in Singapore. A perfect tropical retreat, complete with facilities such as an outdoor swimming pool, state-of-the-art fitness centre, spa, jungle gym and more, awaits you.View Our Experiences
Celebrate one of life’s key milestones at Pan Pacific Singapore. With a host of elegant spaces to choose from, find the ideal wedding venue in Singapore to realise the dream wedding you have in mind. Our team of planners and chefs is on hand to add the finishing touches to ensure all goes to plan on your special day.View Celebrations
Explore what’s in store
To ensure you have a pleasant stay with us, we recommend that you take a moment to familiarise yourself with our policy.
Pan Pacific Singapore's lavish rooms and suites feature contemporary furnishings and thoughtful amenities.
Embark on a diverse culinary journey with our award-winning top restaurants in Marina Bay, Singapore, bars and gourmet marketplaces. Choose from various authentic local and regional flavours from our highly awarded partners.
Pamper, relax and enjoy your stay with one of the finest five star hotels in Singapore. A perfect tropical retreat, complete with facilities such as an outdoor swimming pool, state-of-the-art fitness centre, spa, jungle gym and more, awaits you.
Celebrate one of life’s key milestones at Pan Pacific Singapore. With a host of elegant spaces to choose from, find the ideal wedding venue in Singapore to realise the dream wedding you have in mind. Our team of planners and chefs is on hand to add the finishing touches to ensure all goes to plan on your special day.
GMT +8 hours
English, Mandarin, Malay and Tamil
Singapore Dollar (SGD)
Being a country of diverse cultures, various customs from different ethnic backgrounds are observed. It iscommon to greet someone with a friendly handshake, and the elderly or the person with the highest status is introduced first. English is the key language of communication in Singapore.
The electrical current in Singapore runs on a 220-volt, 50 cycle AC (the same as Britain and Australia). North American appliances will need an adaptor and a converter while dual-voltage appliances will simply require an adaptor.
10% service charge is implemented in most dining establishments. Though not mandatory, you may compliment exceptional service with a tip.
8% GST* is automatically added to all goods and services. (*As of January 2023)
9% GST* is automatically added to all goods and services. (*As of January 2024)
Shopping and Business Hours
Shopping Hours - 10:00am to 10:00pm
Business Hours - 9:00am to 6:00pm
Police - 999
Fire and Ambulance - 995
Non-emergency Ambulance - 1777
For some nationalities, a visa is required prior to your arrival in Singapore.