- Pan Pacific Melbourne
- Pan Pacific Perth
- PARKROYAL Darling Harbour, Sydney
- PARKROYAL Melbourne Airport
- PARKROYAL Monash Melbourne
- PARKROYAL Parramatta
- Pan Pacific Toronto
- Pan Pacific Vancouver
- Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside
- Pan Pacific Whistler Village Centre
- Pan Pacific Beijing
- Pan Pacific Ningbo
- Pan Pacific Suzhou
- Pan Pacific Tianjin
- Pan Pacific Xiamen
- Pan Pacific Serviced Suites Ningbo
- BELLUSTAR TOKYO, A Pan Pacific Hotel
- Cerulean Tower Tokyu Hotel, A Pan Pacific Partner Hotel
- HOTEL GROOVE SHINJUKU, A PARKROYAL Hotel
- PARKROYAL COLLECTION Kuala Lumpur
- PARKROYAL Langkawi Resort
- PARKROYAL Penang Resort
- Pan Pacific Serviced Suites Kuala Lumpur
- PARKROYAL Serviced Suites Kuala Lumpur
- Pan Pacific Orchard
- Pan Pacific Singapore
- PARKROYAL COLLECTION Marina Bay, Singapore
- PARKROYAL COLLECTION Pickering, Singapore
- PARKROYAL on Beach Road, Singapore
- Pan Pacific Serviced Suites Beach Road, Singapore
- Pan Pacific Serviced Suites Orchard, Singapore
- PARKROYAL Serviced Suites Singapore
- Pan Pacific Phnom Penh (Opening Q1 2026)
- Pan Pacific Jakarta (Opening Q2 2024)
- PARKROYAL A’Famosa Melaka Resort (Opening Q1 2024)
- PARKROYAL Dalian (Opening Q2 2024)
- PARKROYAL Siem Reap (Opening Q4 2025)
- PARKROYAL Jakarta (Opening Q4 2024)
- Pan Pacific Serviced Suites Bangkok (Opening 2027)
- PARKROYAL Serviced Suites Hanoi (Opening 2024)
Upcoming Hotels and Serviced Suites
Transport in Singapore
Singapore is a city filled with a variety of exciting and wondrous places. Thankfully, it's easy to maximise your time with an understanding of efficient transport services in Singapore.
Mass Rapid Transit System (MRT)
The Mass Rapid Transit System covers all areas of Singapore extensively and is also the most convenient method of traversing across the city in a timely and cost efficient manner. Boasting scenic views and clean carriages, it is an enjoyable way to relax in transit. While planning your trip, research the best ticketing scheme to suit your needs. If choosing to adopt MRT as your main form of transport in Singapore, consider investing in a tourist concession pass. Tickets and EZ-Link cards can be purchased from TransitLink ticket offices, and can also be used for bus services. If there are special requirements for accessibility onto trains, including for bulky luggage, look to the friendly train operators for assistance. The concierge at Pan Pacific Singapore are always happy to help you plan your journey. The hotel is conveniently located a short walk from Promenade Station, on the MRT Circle Line, making it an ideal base for business and leisure travellers in the city.
The Singapore Bus Service (SBS) operates predominantly to access areas beyond the city centre. The service is generally quite prompt, however, if planning on utilising this service, it would be advisable to acquire the iris Journey Planner which gives users estimations for arrival times. Nite Owl and Night Rider services also operate for guests who prefer to experience the vibrant night scene of Singapore. Night bus services are available throughout the night until 4:00am. There is a station conveniently located just outside Pan Pacific Singapore.
Taxis are readily available and can be hailed from designated taxi stands located around the city centre, at major shopping centres and all hotels. The friendly staff at Pan Pacific Singapore will be happy to call you a taxi should you require one.
Sign Up for Our Newsletter
Be the first to know about our exclusive deals.
Click "JOIN NOW" below to get emails with news and personalised offers from PPHG’s family of brands. You agree to the use of pixels (or similar) so we can see how you interact with emails and offer you personalised ads and content. You can change your mind at any time. To find out more, see our Data Protection Notice.
Give us a few moments while we process your request. Please do not close your browser window or navigate away from this page. Thank you.
Great, you are now a part of our mailing list!
Oops, our server is busy at the moment. Please try again later.