The award-winning Hai Tien Lo epitomises traditional Cantonese dining with a contemporary twist. Choose from a wide variety of classic dishes, prepared using age-old recipes, or sample the tastes of our chefs' ‘new Cantonese’ cuisine.
From May 2016, Hai Tien Lo is pleased to offer all diners a healthier alternative of brown rice for all rice-based dishes at no additional charge. A mix of brown and white rice can also be prepared upon request. Please approach our service associates if you wish to enjoy this option during your dining experience.
- Signature Trio of Treasures (Sliced Barbecued Beijing Duck, Marinated Foie Gras with Five-Spice, Pan-fried Scallop with Minced Ginger)
- Wok-fried Diced Beef Tenderloin with Mushrooms in Black Pepper Sauce
- Double-boiled Fish Maw with Bamboo Pith in Fish Bone Broth
- Roasted Barbecued Suckling Pig
- Braised Australian Fresh Whole Abalone
- Salt-Crusted Traditional Stewed Chicken with Dried Scallops in Lotus Leaf
- Steamed King Prawn with Inaniwa Udon in Egg Whilte and Chinese Wine
- Handcrafted Dim Sum
Joyous Reunions at Hai Tien Lo
Gather your loved ones for a sumptuous meal at award-winning Hai Tien Lo this Lunar New Year.