Unwind at Pan Pacific Singapore
Renowned for its excellent location, our luxury hotel in Singapore is within easy walking distance to the city's most iconic sights. This dynamic destination is all yours to explore - from the bustling streets of Orchard Road to the scenic Botanic Gardens, and the iconic Marina Bay precinct. When you need a breather, our signature hospitality awaits in the contemporary comfort of Pan Pacific Singapore.
Find out more about our Terms of Service.
We are SG Clean
Pan Pacific Singapore is proud to be a SG Clean certified establishment. This means that our hygiene and sanitation measures have been inspected by appointed assessors and that we are certified to have met the programme requirements. The SG Clean quality mark is a recognition of our commitment to uphold the highest level of cleanliness and sanitisation standards. Visit www.sgclean.gov.sg for more information.
View Our Offers
From epicurean set menus to sensational gift hampers, craft fond holiday memories with Pan Pacific Singapore’s delicious medley of festive goodies and luxurious dining experiences at Edge, Hai Tien Lo, Keyaki, Atrium and Pacific Marketplace.
Make Us Your Home
You are always welcome to make Pan Pacific Singapore your home whatever the reason for your extended stay might be.
Discover Our Experiences
Pan Pacific Cares
Pan Pacific Cares redefines guests’ stay experience with elevated cleaning standards and protocol to take care of our guests, associates, along with care for the community and environment.Find Out More
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
During these unprecedented times, Pan Pacific Cares is our pledge to you, to give you a peace of mind as you stay and dine with us globally.
We have established “Clean Stay” standards in areas that include guest rooms, meeting rooms and dining outlets at our hotel. Precautionary measures taken at Pan Pacific Singapore include:
- All associates are required to wear a face mask in the hotel.
- We have stepped up on the disinfection of public spaces and guestrooms, and have made hand sanitisers available.
- All guests are required to complete a health declaration form during check-in.
- As a precaution, our employees are taking temperatures twice daily and are constantly reminded to adopt good personal hygiene practices.
- Mandatory temperature screening for all guests at the hotel entrance upon visiting the hotel.
- Gatherings and events at venues such as public areas, gym, pool, function rooms, restaurants and dining outlets will also comply with the Government's existing guidelines, which includes improving ventilation, advising participants to reduce contact with others and to ensure separation of at least one metre between people.
Here are some ways to keep safe from COVID-19:
- All guests are required to complete health declaration questions during check-in.
- Clean your hands often by using soap and water, or an alcohol-based hand rub.
- Maintain a safe distance from anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth.
- Wear a mask at all times when you leave your place of residence.
- If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical attention immediately.
For reservations made through the hotel website, cancellation will be in accordance to the booking policy of the specific rate plan.
During these unprecedented times, Pan Pacific Cares is our pledge to you, to give you a peace of mind as you stay and dine with us globally. Find out more about Pan Pacific Cares here.
Check-in at Pan Pacific Singapore is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Some of the facilities available include:
- Restaurants and bars
- 24-hour Fitness Centre
- Steam Rooms and Tennis Courts
- St. Gregory Spa
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
Pan Pacific Singapore has a total of seven restaurants and bars:
- Hai Tien Lo
- Pacific Marketplace
- Poolside Bar
- Rang Mahal
Nearby attractions include Esplanade – Theatres on the Bay, National Gallery, Singapore Flyer, Gardens by the Bay and Merlion Park.
Complimentary parking at Marina Square Shopping Centre is available for all in-house guests (one coupon per room per day). Valet parking is also available for in-house guests and diners, and is chargeable.
Yes. The Pacific Club lounge is located on level 38 with breath-taking views of the city and privileges include Champagne breakfast, afternoon tea and evening cocktails and canapes.
- Indulge in world-class service and five-star luxury at the heart of the city-state's business and entertainment hub.
- Discover the culture and history of Asia through the stories of Singapore’s forefathers at this expansive museum.
- Spend an exciting night out at this bustling area populated with lively bars, pubs, and al fresco restaurants.
- Revisit Singapore’s colonial past in this neo-classical building that houses some of the city’s most popular entertainment options.
- From microbreweries to the trendiest clubs, Clark Quay offers a host of entertainment and dining options.
- An unmissable landmark with its unique durian-inspired architecture, the Esplanade is home to visiting international bands and artistes.
- Enjoy the myriad of shopping, dining and entertainment options at this world-class mall situated by the bay.
- Visit the Merlion, a lion-fish hybrid and one of the Lion City’s most familiar icons.
- Discover a haven for fashion lovers and gourmands. Stop for a beer at Singapore’s first microbrewery – Paulaner Brauhaus.
- Travel through time at Singapore’s oldest museum. The museum also hosts innovative festivals like the Night Festival as well as intriguing art performances throughout the year.
- Enjoy the convenience of staying near one of the city’s main business convention areas, located within Suntec City and right next to Pan Pacific Singapore.
Pan Pacific Singapore
- Suntec City 5 minutes' walk
- Promenade MRT 5 minutes' walk
- Esplanade MRT 5 minutes' walk
- Marina Bay Financial Centre 10 minutes' drive
- Distance to Airport 20km / 20 minutes' drive